when mom meets..

Kodys mother on top
.....

kyle dropped me ,kaiden and austin to the hospital and the rest went home ..

the doctor said that i will have to be admitted as there was a injury on my head and my neck.. i never even thought that it was possible to get hurt on your neck . well now i know

kaiden said and austin both said that they would stay with me here .. but i said ." austin you already brought me here.. it is okay .. now even arlett is back.. go spend some time with her .. i have enough family members who can stay.." i said smiling.. thinkin not to be rude..

he looked at kaiden and nodded .. " i'll see you tonight then . take care kaiden" he said and he left..

" soo prom is 2 days away and i see you are going with austin .. i think it is going to be pretty cool" said kaiden

" dont even start with all the crap okay?" i said

" but i can see that you like him .. he likes you .. what the hell is wrong?" he said .. now i never thought that kiaden will say this.." nothing.. just that i dont think it will work and i am not talking with you on this topic.. now bye.. i gotta sleep .." i said turning my head away and drifting off to sleep ..

when i opened my eyes,.. i saw that austin was here with a tray . "hey sleepy head .. good sleep?" i asked.." yeaah .. i am starving." i said

he laughed and said .. i thought so .. here .. " he opened the lid of the tray .. it was pizza ..

i gave him a questioning look ." i thought that this is a hospital and they only serve oat meal ."

" that can be arranged.." he said closing the lid but then i stopped.." who said i wouldnt eat pizza?i just asked.." i said grabbing a slice

" well i know that you would make a fuss of to be eating hospital food so i requested them about something else.. and well because these are minor injuries.. you are allowed to eat this.. " he said..

after we finished it off .. the doctor came in to check up on me..he checked me and all that and said that i could leave by tomorrow morning..

'' i think i should call one of my brothers to come over .. its getting late and we have school tomorrow and i dont want you to be late because of me .." i said grabbing my phone .."no no .. that's fine.. i asked your mum about it ..she said it was okay.. " he said

"but-" he cut me off " do you have a problem with me staying here?"

i couldnt possibly say no could i ?

no i couldnt ..i just smiled and then 5 people barged in ..

" oh my god! kody are you alright?"

" whom are you kidding iz .. she clearly is'nt .. "

" can you give it a rest? she cant handle your screaming now!"

"how did this happen!?"

uh- i think we should stop talking now .."

said liz,clyton,mike and jimmey..respectively..

jimmey said the last statement when he saw me with my hands folded and austin chuckling.

" thankyou ..now listen up .. i am fine okay? and will be coming to school tomorrow.. "i said

" you have a lot to explain taylor.. tell me what the - how this happened?"said jimmey

" i am frustrated .. austin do you mind explaining?" i asked .. but when he was about to reply i said " thankyou .. now you may continue as i take my medicine .. " i said as i pointed at my meds..

he was irritated but these people wanted the explanation .. he explained everything and when he explained all the scenes that i fought and all .. everyone laughed ..

" yeah that's my girl " said jimmey as he stroked my forehead ..

" umm.. no she is austin's girl now" said liz patting his shoulder ...

they really want to see us together... "now now lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we? "i said

" anyways.. kody..i'll be there at your house to do your hair and makeup and also want to meet your mother .."liz said

"hey!we want to meet her as well .. " said mike..just then the door opened and mom walked inside.." hey kids!" she said and liz and mike and jimmey jumped on her

" kiara!!! it's soo good to see you!" said liz .."you too lizzy!you have become so tall and pretty..and-" jimmey cut my mom off "kiara we are here too!" he said hugging her.."jimster..you have become handsome too" she said ruffling his hair...

"was'nt i before?" she just smiled at his reply.."and my dear dear little mike..do you still get scared of dark?" she asked..he always used to sneak in my parents room and sleep with my mom when he used to come over ... such a baby!

"not now kiara!"he said as mom gave him a bare hug .." you are just like a young lady ... when will YOU become old?" he said .." so you want me to tell your children how you cried and asked whether a tree will grow in your stomach when you gulped a watermelon seed?" she asked folding her hands ..

we all laughed and then she looked at clyton .."and who might you be young man?"

he got up and pulled his hand forward and said .." i am clyton anders .. liz's boyfriend .." but my mom pulled his hand and pulled him into a hug.. yup ..she liked to hug ..

"ooh my baby has finally grown up.." she said looking at liz..liz just blushed .. "and..austin moon! i have heard a lot about you from arlett and i dont think you remember me.. i am your mother's bes-" i cut her off and continued.."he knows it all mom .."

"let me have a conversation with your boyfriend kody.. i never thought that you and him would end up together ..-" i cut her off again " mom!! we are not in a relationship!! why is everyone addressing him as my boyfriend?we are'nt dating!" i said folding my hands over my chest..

she looked over at austin .. that little idiot literally blushed and said .." she's right mrs. taylor.."

"ooh..hush up austin .. you can call me kiara .. ooh i better go home and i shall bake." mike cut her off by squealing .."choco chip cookies!!!"

"give her a break mike she just got home!" i snapped.."no no it is absoloutely fine .. i didnt do any work there anyways ..i know you all miss my baking"she said.. and mike gave her a hug .."that's why i love mamma taylor more than you kody!" he said sticking out his tongue..

"well then if you love her so much go help her bake ..get out! " i said.."well ..lets go then..oh and kody ..you are getting disscharged tonight..i just cant wait to see my family together again"she said and liz,mike and jimmey just stare at her."i meant you guys too ..ooh my babies!!"she said pulling them all into a hug .. "clyton and austin .. why are you standing there gwaking?come here!!" she said..

"hello ? remember me/kody taylor?the one in the hospital bed?" i asked ..

"no one wants to hug you ko!!"said liz.."awww i'll give you a hug.."said austin and came over and gave me a bare hug which i gladly returned sticking out my tongue to all of them..

"so i am going to leave now with miss young forever and yeah ..bye see you tonight for dinner!" said mike .."really miss young forever?" mom asked ..

"kiara if i call you hot or something .. your hubby will probably hang me .. and besides .. you LOOK young .. you are actually old.." he aid and we all laughed and she smacked him .."lets go now .. austin bring kody back home by about 7:30?" saying this they all left..