Ch18 The Z Fighters and the Soul Society United (Epilogue)

Ichigo P.O.V

Me, my friends, and my newly gained friends from another universe were greeted back at the Soul Society. They all seemed to have gained the respect for the Z Fighters for what they've done for the Soul Society. We all then celebrated the defeat of Aizen and the Majin Espada Bizard! Aizen was sent back to his chamber with double the kido. We all sat down on a giant round table with a good looking amount of food. Each and every single one of us enjoyed our meal, but not as much as Goku and Vegeta. We all paused in shock from what we were all seeing, two saiyans eating a weeks worth of food extremely quickly and continued to ask for more food.

It then looked like they had their last bowl as they both finally finished, placed the bowls on the table, and they both sighed cheerfully as they were full to the brim. They both said in union, "Finished!" We all then laughed at the humorous sight of the two might saiyans who have finished their meals. We all then just hanged around and enjoyed ourselves as I then noticed Rukia walking towards an empty bench near a forest of cherry blossom trees.

I then walked up and asked, "This seat taken?" She then smiled and played along, "Well, now it is." I closed my eyes and smiled at her as she then out of nowhere she then went up to me and kissed me on my cheek as I blushed a bright red color. Rukia then said while blushing, "Ichigo, I love you." I then smiled and made my own shocking surprise towards Rukia. I then leaned in slowly towards Rukia as I placed my lips on top of her soft lips.

We both then started passionately kissing each other as I felt her arms wrapped around my neck as I then started to wrap my arms around her waist. We both then broke apart from each other as I then told Rukia, "I love you too, Rukia." She smiled a very bright smile that made me feel very happy. Rukia was the one who changed my world, I'm glad she can always be in it, but now it's my turn to change Rukias world by giving her the greatest times of her life, with the help of her orange haired strawberry.

Uryu P.O.V

The battle has ended. A foe that was known to be stronger than Aizen. I witnessed a battle of epic proportions that shook the whole universe. Out of nowhere I then heard someone say something, "Looks like you still have something on your mind." I turned around and saw the orange haired girl who I had strong feelings for, Orihime Inoue. "Orihime! What are you doing up?! You should be getting some rest." She then smiled and then was standing right next to me and said, "You always were there for me Uryu, you protected me when I couldn't even protect myself.

I never realized that you were the one who cared for me in times of danger and times of despair." She then gently placed a kiss on my cheek as I then froze there stiff as she smiled warmly with her cheeks being as red as mine are. I then leaned in close to her face and then passionately kissed Orihime on her lips as she then pulled me in closer when she had her arms start wrapping around my neck as I then wrapped my arms on her waist.

We then pulled away from our kiss as I then said, "Orihime, you were always the one who helped me see the light, when I was trapped in the deep abyss of isolation. Thank you, for always being there for me, I love you Orihime." She then blushed as she then smiled and hugged me as she then said, "I love you too, Uryu, you've been the one who has helped me grow into something extraordinary, from a caterpillar to a flying butterfly."

We both then looked at each other with a smile as we then kissed again. It seems as though I have found my princess, and it seems as though that Orihime has found her knight in shining armor.

Goku P.O.V

We were all content and happy as then I noticed an open field which looked like a perfect place to spar. I then walked around the field as I then noticed at the opposite side from where I was, Vegeta was standing there waiting for a fight. He was smiling as he then said, "This seems like a good time to have a sparring match, we maybe having fun right now Kakarot, but I will have this battle right here and now!" I then smiled as I then got ready for this battle as then out of nowhere, Ichigo and Rukia both appeared in between of me and Vegeta.

Ichigo then went towards me and was now standing right by my side as Rukia was also standing side by side with Vegeta. Both of them smiled at us as me and Vegeta then knew what they wanted to do as well. So me and Ichigo got ready to have a good sparing match with Vegeta and Rukia. We all then jumped towards each other as our sparing match began. Me and Vegeta went all out as we were fighting each other like the good old days.

Ichigo and Rukia seemed to have been going at it in high speed too. Our fight lasted for actually, five minutes because of a certain woman who had long and somewhat black purplish hair that actually also had a few strands of hair that stand out and made it look like she had cat ears. She hit me, Vegeta, Ichigo, and Rukia on our heads as she then said, "Come on you four, this is a celebration party not a fight, geez your all idots!" Everyone then laughed as me, Ichigo, and Rukia were laughing too, but Vegeta just smiled.

A few hours later

"It's a shame that you guys can't stay." I then smiled at Ichigos comment as I then said, "Hey now, this isn't goodbye, this is see you later Ichigo. Even though we're leaving, doesn't mean that we'll won't come and help you guys in the need of an emergency." Ichigo then smiled and said, "I guess your right. Well Goku, I guess I'll see you all later." I then smiled while I put my two fingers on my forehead and then said, "Don't you worry, because we will come back and continue to be friends."

My friends started to wave goodbye to Ichigo, his friends, and the Soul Society as we then disappeared with my instant transmission. Me and my friends finally made it home. We all parted ways and went back to our homes. I arrived at my house with my two sons as my loving wife Chi Chi then said, "Oh thank goodness that your all back!" She hugged all of us as she then whispered in my ear, "Remember your promise!" I smiled and kissed my wife as I then said, "Alright, a promise is a promise so I'll keep it." I then thought about my new friends back at Karakura Town and the Soul Society, that I couldn't wait to see what would happened next.

Thank you all for the great support towards this story. I appreciate all the love and support towards this story, so thank you all. My next story will happen soon so get ready for that hype! Stay tuned, anyways,

See ya later!