Ch7 Soul Society Trial

Goku's P.O.V

We continued to fly until we then stumbled upon a tiny candy shop. "Is this the place?" Ichigo then said, "Yup here it is." We all then landed and went inside and meet a blonde guy wearing a green stripped hat and green coat wearing some clogs as well. "Hello Kurosaki! Who are all these new faces?" Ichigo then explained the situation that's been going. "I see. Well, follow me everyone, you all have a one way ticket to the Soul Society!" We then all followed him to an underground area that looked like an open plain. "Whoa, it looks so realistic." Urahara then smiled and said, "Thank you Goku! This was my little touch to brighten this place up. Anyways time for you all to go to the Soul Society. Ready Tessai."

A tall man wearing glasses, a ponytail and wore an apron was standing on a giant pole. Urahara then jumped to another pole that was across the one Tessai was on and they both then began to open a portal similar to the one that Frieza, Cell and the rest left with that Aizen fellow. Urahara then said, "Alright you guys ready?" I then smiled and said, "You bet we are. Let's get going guys." We all then went through the portal till we finally arrived to our destination. I then said in amazement, "Wow, is this the place Ichigo?" Ichigo then responded with a smile, "Yup, this is the place Goku. The Soul Society."

Rukia then came up to me and said, "We will be going to that area over there where our Captain General is. I must ask you all to please be respectful and don't do anything rash please." I then said, "Don't worry we'll be as good as possible." Vegeta then said, "Well unless we can get help from the guy then their won't be a problem." I then said, "Come on Vegeta don't be like that."

We all then started to fly over to the giant headquarters of the Soul Reapers. We all entered a room that had many interesting looking people. One was a talking dog, another was a weird purple skinned guy with a strange hat, and a pirate with hair that even made my hair seem normal. A red haired guy walked up to us and said, "Rukia. Ichigo. What are you guys doing here. Especially with company." He seemed to see us as untrustworthy as Ichigo then said, "Listen Renji, there's a huge problem happening right now and these people can help us. We need to talk to the old man."

So the red haired guys name is Renji. He was about to say something till a man with black hair who resembled a lot like Rukia. He then said, "Rukia, who are these people." Rukia then said, "Nii-sama. These are people who need our help." I then asked her, "Hey, Rukia who is this guy?" Rukia then responded and said, "This is my brother, Byakuya Kuchiki." No wonder he looks like Rukia. "Hi there my name is Goku." He then looked at me and then said, "Rukia, I will call up the Captain General and see what his response is." Rukia then smiled and said, "Thank you Nii-sama."

As Byakuya went to go call up the Captain General he then came back and lined up with many other Soul Reapers. Then at the middle of them all was an old man who had a long white beard and had a cane. He then said, "Greetings, my name is Yammamoto." I then said, "Hi, my name is Goku and these are my friends." He then responded, "I have felt what's been happening out there in Karakura Town and I have decided that we do not need your help."

Vegeta P.O.V

These fools do not know who they're dealing with. The orange haired kid Ichigo then said, "What do mean? They need our help just as much as we need theirs!" The old man then said something that made me smile, "These strangers must first show themselves as being worthy of having our help."

The raven haired girl, Rukia then said, "With all due respect Captain General, we must think about what's important here." The old man then opened one of his eyes and said, "Are you questioning my authority child?" A strong feeling came from the old man. It seems these people weren't as weak as I thought they were. I then realized that Rukia was then sweating and foaming from her mouth. She seemed like she was about to faint. As she was going to faint the orange haired brat Ichigo was about to go and help her but I then was able to catch her off her feet and carry her (bride style) to Ichigo.

I then told her while she was shaking, "Don't worry, just don't think about anything and look at him." I then pointed out Ichigo and then carried her to him. I set her down too Ichigo and she then said with a weak voice, "Thank you." I then turned around and slightly smiled at her saying, "No worries, we'll show this geezer what were made of." I then went up to Kakarot and said, "This is the only way they can trust us Kakarot, and don't worry I won't kill one of them I'll just show them what we can do."

Kakarot then smiled and said, "Alright, but like you said, don't get carried away Vegeta." I then smirked and said, "Like I said don't worry. I'll try to make this quick." The old man then called up my opponent. I then realized that my opponent was Rukia's brother Byakuya Kuchiki. He then said, "I thank you for caring for my sister. Now is the time we see if you and your friends are worthy of becoming our allies." I then smiled and said, "Well get ready for this lesson because you will see the full extent of my powers. This will mostly cover some of my companions powers over there and only specific people with the exact same powers that I have." Byakuya then got his sword out and said, "Let us begin. SenbonZakura."