Ch4 Z Fighters and Soul Reaper's

Ichigo P.O.V

I finally made it to Uraharas shop. I then went to go talk to Urahara. "Hey! Urahara, are you hear?" I then saw a man with a cane, wearing wooden clogs and a stripped green hat. Yup he was home. He then responded, "Hello Kurosaki. What brings you hear to my shop?" He was always a cheerful person. I then said, "Listen have you noticed something strange at the Soul Society."

He then responded, "Yes I have noticed a huge amount of reishi that was released from the the Soul Society. I would guess an infestation of hollows?" He was then going to be surprised by what I was about to say next. "It's not just that but Aizen...he..escaped!" Urahara was utterly shocked. He then started to feel something that I didn't even notice.

"The only other place Aizen would have gone to would be Hueco Mundo. So I need you to open up a sereite." Urahara then said, "Ichigo don't you feel that! Aizen is going to have to wait because there's new foes here at Karakura." I then started to feel about 7 different reishis. "Who are these people?!" Urahara then responded, "It be better for you to go find out then waiting and seeing what they can do." I then went to go see what these strangers intentions are, but a gut feeling tells me that it will not be a good intention. "Crap! The others. Rukia!"

Rukia's P.O.V

I completely stopped making my way to Urahara's shop as 7 new reishies appeared out of nowhere. "Who are they? They can't be Arrancars. Their reishi is completely strange. It's as if they are completely unstable but in a manner were it's controllable."

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and remembered what I was doing. "I guess Aizen might need to wait. But it would be a better idea for me to go check out the strangers with weird reishi. Everyone will feel this strange reishi and start heading toward the strangers so I should get a head start." I began to make my way to the 7 reishis that seemed very menacing.

Uryu P.O.V

I feel their strange reishi. I was then stopped by Orihime right when I was about to go find out who these strangers were. She then said, "Uryu, I think it would be better to wait for more help till we make a move. These people seem to be a lot more stronger than anyone we have ever faced." She seemed to have a very worried and frightened face.

"You think these strangers are that strong?" Orihime then said, "We can barely sense their reishi but I feel like theirs more to them than meets the eye." I didn't really think they could be that strong but I had to trust Orihime on her theory. "Alright, we'll wait on for any of our friends to come and help us out." Orihime then smiled and nodded. Let's just hope that more people come over to help us.

Cell's P.O.V

The moment we all got here has been nothing but a boring dull time. "This is annoying me. It's much more boring to just wait for an opponent. Why don't we just make them come to us." The alien warlord Frieza then responded, "We must wait. That Aizen told us to do just that and not make a scene by destroying the town."

I felt so bored over this waiting. Dr. Gero then said, "I'll be able to have the upper hand on who ever is foolish enough to defeat all of us." I then answered, "I wonder how Goku would be able to play out against the new monstrosity that Aizen and Bobbidi are creating?" I then smirked, "One thing is for sure is that it will be much more powerful than the last pink monstrosity that Goku faced."

Goku's P.O.V

I teleported back to my home and remembered that I have to go tell Chi-Chi on this news. I went inside and found my wife. "Goku. What is it?" She seemed to know that I was about to tell her something that would make her worried. "Uh, Chi-Chi I need to go and save another universe from the past villains I faced. Apparently they escaped from HFIL and now another universe is in grave danger because of them." Chi-Chi had that look of anger as she then knew that I was going to take the boys with me.

"That's not gonna happen Goku! And you know it!" I then smiled and thought of an idea. "Chi-Chi listen I'll make you a bet. If I'm able to take Gohan and Goten with me then I'll take you on a romantic dinner." I really didn't like wearing a suit or small course meals but I might as well suck it up and go with my wife to a fancy restaurant. Chi-Chi was then brighten up and said, "Really Goku! Alright then you can go and take the boys. Good luck and I'll be waiting for you till you get back."

She then kissed me and reminded me why I love her. "Thank you Chi-Chi. Well I'll be back." I smiled and then teleported to where Gohan and Goten were at. Right when I arrived I noticed that Vegeta, Trunks, 18, Krillin, Piccolo, and Hercules daughter Videl were all here at the Lookout. Vegeta then said, "Kakarot, is it true that many of our past foes have escaped from hell?" I then responded, "Yeah that's right but we'll all have to go to another universe. Now then are you guys all the only one's coming with us?"

I was then told by Gohan, "Yeah Dad this is everyone, Yamcha said he really wouldn't have been help, and Tien and Chazou said that they are not able to go because they want to get some training done." Goten then said happily, "So Gohan then decide to ask Videl if she wanted to come along." Gohan then said, "Well I thought it would be a great idea since this would also help out with her training."

Videl then said, "Don't worry I will prove myself I can be a help to you guys." I then said, "Great! Krillin, 18, you two are coming too?" Krillin then said, "I didn't really want to go but I was talked into it by 18. Marron will be taken care of by Master Roshi." 18 then said, "I really didn't have anything to do so I decided to go and have some fun with you guys. I may not even be in the same league with you guys anymore but I might as well enjoy this trip."

Trunks then said, "Goten told me about so I was able to get my dad into this too. Piccolo joined in with us once we all started to group up at the Lookout." Piccolo then said, "Hey now, can't really miss out on this opportunity to fight other beings." I was even more excited about all what is about to occur once we get to that new universe. "Alright guys, put your hands together and grab my shoulder it's time for us to go." Everyone then grabbed on to each other and Vegeta and Gohan put their hands on my shoulder as I then focused on searching for the villans powers till I found them and we were then off to a new universe.