Ch17 The Substitute Saiyan Reaper vs The Majin Espada Ichigoku vs Bizard

I do not own this image, it is respectively owned by taresh on Deviantart he has a lot of cool fan art that he made himself, from Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece! So if your a fan of these four animes then go and check out taresh on Deviantart. I got the idea from making Ichigo and Gokus fused character out of this image so go and give credit to taresh. Now then, back to the story!

Rukia P.O.V

His voice sounded like Goku and Ichigo simultaneously talking. He then said, "I really don't have that much time to talk right now, but don't worry, I'll beat this guy and bring peace once again to the Soul Society, Karakura Town, and the rest of the universe!" I felt sure of myself that he can actually do it. His smile gave me more hope, and I even felt like fighting again. Now I need to trust this man to defeat this monster, and end it all here.

He then floated up in the air as he came faced to faced with the hollow monstrosity. He then had a serious look on his face as he said, "Take your best shot ugly!" The monstrous Bizard then roared and then started shooting a volley of blasts at Ichigoku as there was an enormous amount of smoke surrounding him as I couldn't see him at all. Then out of nowhere a similar attack went flying out of the smoke as it looked like Ichigos Getsuga Tenshou.

Bizard dodged it easily, but what awaited him was multiple Getsuga Tenshous flying towards him as Ichigoku continued to release multiple Getsuga Tenshous at a fast pace. Bizard ended up getting fed up with the attacks and created a shock wave that ended Ichigokus rapid attacks. Bizard seemed to be getting angry, he started powering up and then went through a deadly transformation. His body's red outlines started to glow red as his entire mask started to turn completely red as his body also started to gain a structure similar to his mask which made him gain a strong defensive like armor on his body.

He then charged at Ichigoku and started hitting him with a combination of punches and kicks as Ichigoku was being pummeled and sent straight to the ground as Bizard then charged up a ferocious looking attack as he then released it on Ichigoku as he was still on the ground. It created a giant glowing red ball on the ground as it then started disappearing and leaving behind a giant crater in the ground, but Ichigoku was nowhere to be seen.

I started to get worried as then I saw him hovering over Bizard as he then called out to Bizard and said, "Hey! That wasn't that bad of an attack to did there on me. Well, it looks like you want to get even more serious, so might as well get serious too!" Ichigoku started to go through a powerful transformation as he had his left hand in front of his face as he was being surrounded by dark reishi with a mixture of golden yellow aura.

Once it all cleared out, Ichigoku had long spiky golden yellow hair, wore a hollow mask with a different design, and his clothes become very similar to Ichigos Bankai state. Including the new clothes, his Zangetsu was also in its Bankai state, but the hilt was completely different as it was in the shape of a Z. The true final battle is about to begin.

Ichigoku P.O.V

I transformed into my most powerful state. I was then eye to eye with my opponent. He seemed just as ready as I am. We both instantaneously disappeared at the same time as we then collided with fast pace of strikes and swift movements. Out of nowhere, Bizard then placed his palm on my chest as I then placed both of my fingers on my forehead and used instant transmission to evade Bizards attack. I then started shooting ki blasts at Bizard as he then just started dodging the blasts easily as I then swung my Tensa Zangetsu but was stopped at its tracks by Bizards own Zanpakuto.

He then said, "Bizard kill weird man, Kill! Maji!" His Zanpakuto was pink and was long blade that seemed taller than Bizard. He then pushed me back and then swung his sword at me as it was then a battle of Zanpakutos. He then disappeared and was then up above me as he then pointed the tip of his sword and started to charge up a cero. I then started to focus my ki and reishi into Tensa Zangetsu as I then yelled out while I swung my Tensa Zangetsu, "Getsuga Kamehameha!"