38

"You know what, Emma?" Matty said as I played with his hair while he laid on my lap. "I like you a lot." I smiled at his words as smoke filled my lungs. "I like you too Matt," I said, stroking his hair.
He sat up and looked at me for what felt like hours before he pulled me close and connected our lips. Holy shit I thought to myself as I kissed Matt Healy back. It was the perfect kiss, just like in the robbers music video. He wrapped his arms around my head and made sure we didn't loose contact. Is this because he's completely wasted? Probably, but I like this. A lot.
He pulled away for a short second to study my face before going right back at it. I kissed down his jaw and to his neck before sucking lightly. He moaned against me and tapped my chin to connect our lips again. His kisses are much different than Kian's. It's like every touch has meaning to it, and that his lips can't live without mine. He puts meaning into this and I can't get enough.
"Come back to my hotel room," Matty breathed against my lips. I nodded and he grabbed my hand lightly, leading me to a black out jeep. I didn't realize until I closed the door that fans were waiting outside for Matty. As we drove away I asked him why he didn't go out then he explained the venues management is shit and they believed it was unsafe for him to meet them.
His ribs pressed against me as he lied between my hips in the back seat. Our drive wasn't far, but it did involve a lot of kissing. God, he's amazing. Everything is so different.
We basically stubbled into his hotel room, not losing contact. He pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me as he kissed down my jaw and to my neck. I pulled his shirt off and exposed his bare skin before leaving small kisses down his chest.
While moving my hands down his bare body, I stopped at the waist of his pants. "You know he likes to get blown," I whispered against his ear. He pulled away from my grip and looked at me. "You sure, love?" I nodded as I bit my lip. He smiled at me before pressing his lips against mine again.
"You're gonna have to walk me through it though," I whispered in between kisses. "Gladly," he responded, grabbing my hands and having me take his pants off. Next he had me pull his boxers down and I could feel his excitement growing. "Just start by pumping slowly," he spoke, making me bite my lip. I did as he said and he held my empty hand gently but tightly as small moans escaped from his lips. "Now start using your mouth. Just make sure you don't use any teeth, love. And if you don't like it, just tell me, okay?" He could barely speak, for his voice was shaky, and he groaned between his words. I did as he said, and he immediately let out a loud moan. "Fuck Emma.." he breathed out. Hearing him say that felt so weird, yet so natural. It's like I've been waiting my whole life to hear him say that.
"Go get me a towel love," he spoke after taking his dick out of my mouth. I did as he asked, and as soon as I gave him the towel, he came into it. I didn't necessarily think about him coming in my mouth at first. And I'm glad he didn't expect me to just swallow it.
He threw the towel across the room then pulled me on top of him. His neck sucking got more aggressive and he started lightly biting, causing me to wince a few times. Matty would ask me if I was okay every time and I couldn't help it but smile when he did.
All that's left is my panties. He started pulling them down but I stopped him. "Wait, Matty.. I-I've only ever had sex with Kian, a-and he r-raped me so I don't r-really know what to do." I said as he kissed my chest. "Do you like me, Emma?" Matty asked, bringing his head up. "Of course."
"Do you want to fuck me?"
"Yes."
"Would I ever hurt you or make you do something you don't want to do?"
"I-I don't know.. Would you?"
"No. So if you want to fuck, lets fuck. If not, then we won't fuck. Whatever the hell you want me to do, I'll do it for you." I thought about his words while playing with his hair and he went back to kissing my neck while I decided. "Fuck me.." I breathed out, tugging at his hair. He smiled before going back down to my panties. "Just tell me if I hurt you, okay?" Matty said, kissing me one last time before positioning himself over me.
His moans are almost better than his music. Everything he does is just so beautiful and sexual and romantic. I can't get enough of him. He puts purpose in every thrust, and he can't get enough of me. He'll kiss every inch of my body, then when he's done, he'll do it all over again. God, and when he says my name, I melt inside. I like him. A lot. But I know this isn't going anywhere.

"So sex is like.. your hobby, right?" I asked Matty. He's laying with his head on my stomach and I'm playing with his hair. "Sex is such a beautiful thing Emma. I love it." He talks with his hands and it's so lovely. "I have the deepest obsession with two body's coming together. I'll never get enough of it. I mean I have so many obsessions. Sex, drugs, girls, music, there's so many things to do. And I believe you're just like me, love. You know your obsessed with sex. I mean how many times did you and Kian fuck in the last few weeks. Probably a lot, right?" My heart sunk when he said Kian's name. He noticed the change in my facial expression so he frowned. "Now Emma, did you want to do that every time, or did you just do it because you were scared of what would happen if you didn't agree?" Matty asked me as smoke from his cigarette disappeared into the room. "I don't really know. I mean I've only ever had sex with you and Kian, and you were.. you were a lot better than Kian. You actually took time with me, and my fear went away quickly. I guess with Kian the thought of him hurting me was always in the back of my head. One time I bursted into tears in the middle of fucking for no reason. But I'm not scared now, Matty. And I know this was a one time hookup, but it will still probably be the best sex I ever have. So thank you." A faint smile stayed on his face the whole time I talked. Matt pulled the dying cigarette out of his mouth then said "come on tour with me." I stopped playing with his hair and studied his face. "No, Matty, you don't mean that. I'm annoying and too high maintenance for you guys. You'd hate me by your next show." I said, continuing to make him hum in satisfaction as my fingers lightly tugged on him. "Emma, think about it. You won't be anywhere near Kian, you get to see a show almost every night, actually leave the state, and fuck me all the time." I smiled at his words and he handed me his cigarette. "What do you say?" Matty asked. "Okay.." I breathed out as smoke filled my lungs.

oh shit
How do y'all feel about Emma and Matty? I just feel like the story needed something a bit different, and well, this happened.