21

Jc.

"Emma, can I come in?" I asked at her door. When she opened it, neither of us moved until she wrapped her arms around my torso and buried her face in my chest. "You okay, Em? You look horrible." I said, tightening my grip. She pulled away and lead me over to her bed after closing the door behind me. "Kian's cheating on me. And how did I find out? Sam had to come over here, basically attack me, then tell me about this Andrea chick." I know. He was fucking her while you were being raped. Is what I wanted to tell her, but Kian made me promise I won't say anything about that night. "What? Sam came here? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked, ignoring the whole Andrea thing. "No, I'm fine. It hurt more to have my own damn brother tell me Kian was fucking another girl instead of Kian himself." She's angry, but she's been crying a lot. "Em, he's not fucking Andrea. They haven't been for awhile. He told her it was over when you got here." Only one of those was a lie. She slowly looked up at me "Jake tried to hurt me again." Now that I did not know. "What? What happened?" I asked, grabbing her hand. "Jake got me pulled out of class then held me up against the wall until Kian came," a single tear fell down her cheek and I wiped it off. "As long as you're okay now," I whispered. She nodded and looked around her room. "I kinda wanna have sex now," she pouted her lips. "Oh hey well that's Kian's job so I'll send him up," I said, awkwardly getting up and leaving.

Emma.

"Hey, Em, i'm sorry okay I d-" I grabbed him by the neck and pressed his lips against mine. Kian didn't hesitate to kiss back and I pushed him up against my wall. "Fuck me," I breathed out as I kissed him down the neck. "What? Emma, are you sure?" He asked pulling away. I bit my lip and nodded before pulling off my shirt. "Woah hey sexy clothes," Kian smirked. I smiled up at him before unbuttoning his pants.

"How do you feel about me teaching you how to drive?" Kian asked as he rubbed my arm. "Well, I would love that, but I already know how to," I chuckled. "What? How?" he asked, sitting up. "My grandpa taught me before he um.. before he left," I said quietly. "Em, I'm sorry, I-I didn't know. Were you guys close?" he hugged me tightly. "Kian, he's not dead yet. But yeah, I guess I would try to spend as much time with him as possible. He got put in a home about three months ago and I just got my license a week before I came here." I hugged Kian back and thought about my best friend. "Let's go see him." I looked up at him the second his words came out. "Really?" I asked, sitting up and smiling. "Yeah, we still have some time, right? How far away is it?" He asked standing up, exposing his naked body. "Two hours.." I trailed off, trying to not look down. "Well then, let's go, love" he said, holding his hand out. "No, go in your own room and change," I smiled. "What? Do you not want me to see you naked? Em, we've fucked twice. I know what you look like naked," he sat down beside me and cupped my face "and you are beautiful," with that he pecked my lips before getting up and leaving my room completely naked. Okay Kian.
"Why don't you drive?" he asked me after we left the house. "Ew no I like looking around and you being all sexy while you hold my thigh," I said, getting in the passenger side of his car. He laughed at my words as he got in and started the car. "Well okay then, if we get there in time, spend about an hour there, and drive back, we should be home around 1am." Kian said, gripping my thigh.
As we pulled up to the building, my eyes started watering and Kian pecked me on the cheek before getting out of the car. "Hey, if all goes wrong and we won't make it home in time, we can sleep in the back after having hot car sex!" Kian laughed. "I know you're trying to make things better, but please don't make me think about us fucking while we're at a nursing home, visiting my dying grandfather."

Kian.

She's been uneasy for the last hour. Her hand's been trembling in mine and I feel awful. I'm glad I could bring her here, but I honestly don't know what to expect.
"Emma.. love, y-you're here," her grandfather spoke in a weak and shaky voice. "Hi grandpa," Emma nearly sobbed as she walked closer to him. I let go of her hand and leaned against the doorframe. "How are you, dear? Is he still hurting you?" he asked, hugging her tightly. "N-no grandpa. I'm actually living with Kian and Jc now. They've been taking good care of me," she's trembling, but when she said my name, her weak smile made my heart melt. "Kian and Jc.. W-who are they?" he asked, holding her hand tightly now. "This is Kian, my boyfriend. And Jc is a really really good friend." I waved at him then he motioned for me to come over to them. I did as he asked and shook his hand.
After catching up, Emma left for the bathroom so it's just us two for now. "Kian, do you love my granddaughter?" he asked me. "Of course sir, she's the most wonderful girl I've ever met." I spoke, trying to hide my nervousness. "Good," he paused. "Son, Emma.. She's a very very special girl. She's fragile. Her past life hasn't been so.. grand. And believe me, I did everything I could to make it tolerable for her. But, after seeing her today, I've realized that I couldn't fulfill her needs. She needed love, Kian. Physical love. She needed someone romantically there for her, and that is what you brought her. Now son, I'm highly grateful for that. But, if you hurt her, in any way, it's not going to end well. She needs love, Kian. And I am positive that these last few months have been hard for her since I wasn't there. Surprisingly enough, her parents believe I'm the bad guy here, so they won't let her see me. I'm sure she had to beg you to come here considering it's a school night and all, but you did good. Thank you for bringing her back to me. I missed my favorite girl." A few tears fell down his face and I would be lying if I said I didn't look the same way. "Actually sir, I suggested that we come, but I'm glad I could bring her here. Emma's happiness is the goal." Just as I finished, Emma came back in.
Watching her say goodbye was almost as bad as seeing her passed out in my arms. There were a lot of tears and even from me. When we got back out to the parking lot, she was tripping over herself and I had to basically hold her up.