15

By the time I woke up, Kian was gone. I sighed at my unexpected loneliness then grabbed my phone off of the nightstand.
Anthony
Call me the second you get up
I did as he asked and he picked up almost instantly. "I'm really really sorry about last night. The bathroom door got looked from the outside for some reason and by the time I got out I couldn't find you then Jc said you went to bed. So once again I'm really really sorry. Please let me take you on a makeup date today. I'll come and pick you up at noon then we'll go do something fun. What do you say?" Anger took over my emotions after I thought about last night. "Come here at noon. I need to talk to you." I said calmly. "What about, love?" He questioned. "Something important. I'll see you in an hour." And then I hung up. Kian would be proud.
I went downstairs to go talk to him but he wasn't there. Neither was Jc. What the hell? Also the whole house is trashed. I'm going to have to clean this up sooner or later.
As I went throughout the house picking up beer bottles and other trash, I found a note on the counter from Jc.
Kian and I had an important meeting that came up. It's probably gonna last the whole day but Con should be over at some point to keep you busy. Also please don't leave the house. If you do, text me so I know where you are. I'm really sorry about this. Love you, Jc. I sighed after reading the note then continued to clean.

After almost an hour of cleaning, I finally finished then went back upstairs to put my hair up and change into leggings. I don't want to take Kian's sweatshirt off. It still smells like him and I already miss his presence.
"Emma?" Anthony called from downstairs causing me to almost have a heart attack. I calmly walked downstairs and headed towards our couches. "Good morning, love." He said, trying to hug me. I moved away and sat on one of the couches while pointing to the other. He sat down and looked confused. "Oh my god Emma what happened to your wrists?" He asked, kneeling beside me and lightly grabbing them. "Like you don't know," I scoffed "why don't you go ask your pal Jake?" He still looks confused. "W-who's jake? Emma, I swear. I honestly don't know anything. What are you talking about?" I sighed with a pitiful smile. "You drugged me. You fucking drugged me. I love how you acted so innocent when you went to the bathroom. Then you asked Jake to give me the beer that you drugged so I wouldn't think it was you. Real sly, Anthony. You almost got away with it." I paused "Wait, I'm guessing you were also fucking someone else while Jake was violating me in every way possible? Locked in the fucking bathroom. Yeah, okay Anthony." Kian would be proud. "Emma, I promise you. None of that happened. I went in the bathroom then when I tried to get out, the door wouldn't bust. Almost an hour later some random guy told me the door was locked from the outside. After thanking him I went back to the couch and you were gone. I looked around for awhile then Jc told me you went to bed and I asked to see you but he wouldn't let me so I went back home. Emma, I didn't know any of that happened. I'm so sorry." He squeezed my hand and I refused to look at him. "Why did he say you were friends? Why did he say you asked him to give me that drink? Why did he say he went to our school if you don't even know who he is?" I'm actually in control of something for once. It feels good. "That's what people do, Emma! I'd hate to break it to you, but people drug other people! People lie! This world isn't all pretty and perfect like you want it to be! I mean look at you! It's barely believable that you're actually alive! You're so pale, and beat up, and cold! Look, I'm sorry if you have trust issues cause of your daddy, but it's not my fault! I wouldn't lie about that and I don't know why you can't believe me!" He started yelling. I've never seen him like this. He was always so nice to me. "Why don't you just go up to your pretty and perfect room with your pretty and perfect boyfriend and go fuck him cause that's all you seem to do!" He's never cursed in front of me. I don't like it. "This house isn't perfect. Kian isn't fucking perfect. And I do not fuck him! Fuck you Anthony!" I pushed him back and punched him but it's useless. "Fuck you! Kian was right about you! You don't fucking care about me! You don't give a shit!" I tried my best to have an effect on him but I'm too weak. "Calm down Emma!" He yelled over and over again, but I can't stop.
Suddenly a stinging sensation spread throughout my face. I fell to the ground. He's still hovering over me, surprised at his own actions. "Get out. Get the fuck out of my house." I spat as tears fell down my face. "Emma, I didn't mean to. You were so mad and-" It hurts more than I remember. "If you don't get out right now, I will call the cops. Get. Out." He did as I said and I stayed on the floor, crying. Connor has to be here soon. He has to.

Connor.

Jc called me earlier and said Emma's gonna be alone today and some shit went down last night so I told them I'd come over to comfort her. I like Emma a lot. She's a good person and she doesn't deserve any of that.
"Emma?" I called out after walking into the house. She's not down here. I checked her room, Kian's room, Jc's room, and the kitchen. Nothing. "Emma!" I called out after walking into the backyard. "What?" She said calmly on the roof.
I climbed up there, and here she is beer in one hand, cigarette in the other. Her face is red. It's a hand mark. He must have hit her too. "Your too young for that." I said after sitting down beside her. "Please, call the cops. I'm sure anything they do would be better than my shitty life." I feel like my heart just shattered. "Who did that to you?" I asked, ignoring her question. "Anthony." She responded before blowing out smoke. "You shouldn't be smoking, Emma. Where'd you even get that anyways?" I asked her. "Kian's room." Figures. "It's gonna fuck up your lungs." I looked at her. "Let it." I sighed at her words and stared out at the city of la.
"Were you scared?" When I broke the silence she slightly jumped. "Yeah. I've never been raped before so I didn't know what to expect." I feel so bad. "He didn't actually rape you, did he?" She scoffed. "No, but he was close."