23

Kian.

"She wanted me to come here. Nothing happened. We talked and she was scared out of her mind. I'm sure you don't know whats happening right now, but she really needed you tonight. Emma refused to sleep in her own bed and made me stay here until you came home. I'm sorry about everything Kian. I really hurt her." Sam said before leaving out the door. That was weird.
I walked upstairs and found Emma asleep in my bed. Her hairs a mess and her face is bloated. I carefully sat down on the bed and woke her up. She flinched like she always does then hugged me quickly. "I love you Kian" she whispered against me. "I love you too, Em. I-I-I didn't know you needed me. Both of our phones were dead and we just got home now. I'm so sorry. I would have been here in a minute if I knew what was going on." She hugged me tightly and sobbed against my chest.
When I finally laid down to get ready for bed, considering its 4:30am and I'm tired as shit, Emma stared right at me and kept her hand on my face. She would move her thumb back and forth, then play with my hair, then poke at my lip. I like what she's doing. It's calming. It feels good. No ones ever done this to me.

"Good morning Em," I groaned against my pillow before searching for her body. She's not here. Where the hell is she? I got dressed then went downstairs to find that she wasn't there either. Now I'm getting slightly worried. I've checked all over the house and she's not answering her phone. Fucking hell where could she be? Of course, the roof.
I was right, coffee in her hands and staring out at la. "Why do you like our roof so much?" I asked after sitting down and wrapping my arm around her. "My dad yelled at me for going on the roof once. I was so happy to be up there. I felt like I was the only person in the world. Then he ruined it. God, he was so mad at me for just sitting on our roof." She spoke quietly. "Well hey, you're welcome on our roof anytime." I smiled at her. Emma looked at me and smiled. "I love you." cracked out of her mouth. "I don't love you." She looked up at me and nearly cried. "I'm kidding, Em." I laughed before pulling her closer and wrapping my arms around her body. "I love you too, babe" I whispered before kissing her lips. She smiled as she pulled away and so did I.
"Hey so are you cool with my friend Andy and I going to the mall?" Emma asked me, looking up, and kissing my chin. "Andy.. Boy.. Mall.. Well," I started. "Ki," she chuckled "Andy's a girl." I'm a little embarrassed, but seriously, what girl goes by Andy? "Okay then. But babe you don't have to ask permission to go out with a friend. As long as you're comfortable with it, then I don't care." I smiled down at her. "Well I don't know if I'm comfortable or not. I mean what if i have a random anxiety attack in the middle of the mall? You won't be there to comfort me. And what if Jake or Anthony sees me? You won't be there to kill them." She slightly chuckled at the end. "Well babe, that's all up to you. If you think you can handle it, then go for it. If not, maybe we should wait awhile."

I heard a knock at the door downstairs and I got out of my bed to go answer it, but I heard a squeal from Emma so I decided to stay back for a few minutes.
When I went down to see them, I wanted to go back up, and throw myself down our stairs. "Kian, this is Andy!" Emma smiled widely. Fuck. "Oh.. Y-yeah.. I.. I've seen her around school before." I said. "Kian, nice to meet you." 'Andy' winked at me. "Okay cool, I'm gonna go get a few things before we leave, and you entertain Andy while I'm gone. Thanks babe." Emma kissed my cheek and left.
"What the hell are you doing my house!" I whisper yelled. "Whats wrong Ki? I know you love to have me in your bedroom." Andrea deviously smiled at me. "I told you we're done. Gone. Never to happen again." She wrapped her arms around my torso "but Kian, didn't you miss me babe?" The second she put her lips on mine, I pushed her away. "You know it's mean to push a girl. I mean, Emma seems to know that pretty well." I scoffed. "Why are you here? Can't you go ruin someone else's life?" She twirled her hair flirtatiously. "Oh Kian, don't you understand what's happening here? I'm getting in Emma's head. I'm gonna hurt her just like you hurt me. Great plan, isn't it?" And just as she finished Emma came rushing down the stairs. "Bye Ki, love you." She smiled so happily. Dammit. "Hey, I love you too." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her plump lips while picking her up. Then they left without any hesitation. Dammit. I need to end this.

"Trev? I'm gonna need you to do me a favor." I spoke deeply into the phone. "Hey Kian, I love you and all, but killing someone wasn't necessarily on my agenda today." Trevor laughed. "Emma's at the mall with Andrea. Emma doesn't know Andrea is Andrea. Andrea's trying to hurt Emma. Help." I spoke quickly, grabbing my keys off of the counter. "Wait Emma, your new hot gf emma? And Andrea my former best friend?" I smirked "That's them buddy."

Hey look writers block isn't so blocked currently !! And hey look Trevor's finally in this !!!!