More fish!! (and shrimps too )

7th December

Today my dad brought me to a fish farm (where they sell fish stuff), they are usually at secluded places.

Anyway my dad said we had to buy new shrimps for my tank, and yes it's a shrimp tank that I got there and another fish bowl. The shrimp tank has blue shrimps and we're filling them up with those species. And we bought some fish to put in my tank and bowl.

So tomorrow I have to wash both of those and I've done it before, it's a tedious job, catching those shrimps, they're paranoid!

But anyway the fish I bought were Neons and gold harlequins, I'll take a picture to show you the tank after I clean it tomorrow.

The picture above was at the S.E.A souvenir shop, the bug was as big as my palm!!! I have no idea how it got there.

Also I'm trying to make/find a book cover for my next book but I have no idea how to make anime, I'm desperately trying to find pictures that fit the description of my characters.
E.g.
1.a mermaid with short dark hair and greenish gold tail(tanned skin)(brown or black eyes)
2.boy with long black or brown hair and eyes with tanned skin
3. Boy with any colour short hair with orange eyes(has a pet racoon)
4. Winged girl with long light brown hair and any colour eyes(wings are white )

So maybe now you know why I'm going crazy, even if I get those anime I still got to put them together which I can't do that well because the pics have different backgrounds. But the point is I'm sooooo frustrated cos all the anime pics on Google have pink hair, or green or blue, which totally ruins things though it's cute.