with my mum wasting time is typical and my next book (again!)

14th December

Longest title ever! But too true. Right now I'm sitting on a some sort of counter at Fair Price (super market), and why is that exactly? My morning was normal, then at 3 in the afternoon my mother brought me shopping, the problem when she goes shopping is that she can get distracted really easily, and then she can look here and look there and never buy anything, so unlike me. I buy what looks nice on me, end of story. So after shopping I wanted ice cream and my mother went Fair Price to buy some fish as in the type we eat, I went to eat my ice cream really slowly and strolled to Fair Price, and guess what? She was trying on some pants instead of buying fish. *facepalm*. So I'm here waiting for her to finish shopping.

Now she just dragged me to look at some polka dots pants that look like what a clown would wear, then she wanted to look at undergarments, ugh. Now she's trying out again. So she sees something then she's totally distracted and just stands there looking at it, total waste of time.

And now we're finally done with trying out clothes; oh wait it's my mother done trying out, we finally get to the quest of searching for cod fish. Which I say was quite a failure cos my mother went to the sushi section before I pointed her to the seafood. Then she thought that she found it but it was seabass, then she finally found it and we went to the cashier.

But am I done yet? No! She went to support some boy brigade thingy, for the elderly and we had to go back in to but some stuff for the elderly, then my mother had to be all picky and see which brand was best which took sooooo freaking damn long. Then we bought it and we were finally done so now I'm at home.

The picture up there is my next book cover, nothing special, pls comment on appearance,I'll improve, I want people to like it you know. And since my computer/phone time sucks, I'll be writing and planning on paper before typing it out. Oh and I'll most likely publish this book for the next year watty's, not that I'll will, just to try as this is my first proper book. Thanks for your support everyone!☺✌