Movie Black out

28th December

(Dear readers please ignore the title for 2 or 3 chapters)

I would say that the priority of bowling, after trying it for real life, is to avoid breaking your fingers and stubbing your foot and falling on the lane. I can't believe how many times my ball went into the gutter. But I got 2 veterans as my trainers (my parents, duh) so I can throw just fine.

One time I threw a ball and the situation ended up with 2 pins on the left and 2 pins on the right with a gap of 1 pin in between, my parents bet $12 that I couldn't go through the gap without hitting the pins, by some miracle I got through and earned myself some extra income.

And after that we walked at the beach and I picked some shells, and then the real drama begins when we rushed for the movie, namely 'Alvin and the chipmunks - The Road Chip'.

And as the title suggests, the cinema conveniently chose to black out and waste 30 of our time fixing and watching it all over again. It was quite funny cos during the black out a couple of guys were like joking and yelling 'yam seng! ' it was hilarious. But anyway we finished the movie and came out freezing. BTW the cinema is called Cathay Cineplex or something like that.

And them we walked back to the hotel, I just found out I walked 12340 steps. That's a record! I'm beat, tomorrow is wild wild wet and some more bowling, better sleep now!

Oh and before I forget, SkyeHighe tagged me to do this.

Favourite season: summer (I've only experienced summer since SG is summer all year)

One word to desribe: sweltering

Favourite thing to do: splash sea water

Favourite drink: teh terik (a.k.a milk tea)

Favourite memory: playing with water( yeah, swimming in summer rocks!)

People who hate it: everyone hates the heat occasionally so.... a lot

People who love it: it's obvious, a lot also

Favourite thing to do: read.....

Now the tagging....
jeeeeenuh
And
Jasleenkaurgill
Optional though, I'm not pushing you guys to do this, not like I can anyway.

Now it's freaking 21°C literally.
ugh......