shopping!

11th December

As you can see is love shopping, mainly because you get to buy things. So even though I was having some major cramps I went shopping with my aunts. If you wanna know I'm obsessed with shoes, jewellery and lip products, and maybe hats and sunglasses, I'm picky about my clothes though.

I bought 2 dresses and a pair of leggings and a skirt, the earrings up there was given by my cousin's girlfriend, 2 problems,
1. I don't have those ear hole things
2.why in the world would I want orange origami earrings?? Oh and please appreciate the picture, I had serious problems focusing on it while it was dangling non stop.

And I see that I have 99 views while I'm typing this, special shout out to SkyeHighe for her loyalty and for shouting me because of that cover, I appreciate it mate!

After Christmas my primary math teacher asked our math class to come over to his house to, umm, meet up and talk? Too bad SkyeHighe isn't in my math class, because I don't really know the girls who would be going.

And another thing is that my parents are planning a stay cation or whatever, the thing is I gotta cut my beautiful nails cos my father insists on bowling, but otherwise quite cool, it's all after Christmas. I wonder what gift I'll get from my parents........

And once again thanks!!