University

17th December

Yep, I'm at a university now, the canteen, to be exact, I just walked all over the freaking campus, it's on a hill, great (note the sarcasm). So I'm all sore from hiking 5 km(my phone recorded 5 km).

And yeah I'm drinking root water in the canteen since this place is free to public, but I can't use the WiFi and that totally sucks. So in short this place is very big, like very very big, and loads of slopes, yay me! (Note the sarcasm), and the buildings are numerous.

I love the library though, I love any library, even if it's all math and science and engineering. But yeah I'm bored, I figured a while ago I really should have brought a book and a waterbottle. They're practically necessities in this place.

So now my cousin is off to do his project, we went to see the lake too of course, it was brimming with fish! I would have loaded the photo but the river was murky and all you would see is a group of red smudges in the green foliage. My father is giving me history lessons, great, (note the sarcasm).

I'm home! Home sweet home!
NOT!
My father wants me to do math!!!
Ugh......

My father sometimes can be like a 3 year old child, or a woman with her period, so in other words either annoying or angry. And he's very stubborn, just like me, my mother is very argumentative, just like me, so it's not really the best idea to get me pissed off.

Now there was just some serious family drama, my phone got confiscated and all, skips to present.
So now I know I'm not gonna meet SkyeHighe at the scholarship presentation so I'm impatient and we're meeting up! It's gd, just that my dad still upset, so bye for now, details tomorrow!