Sherlock Holmes

20th December

So today not much happened. Just that I found out I didn't have to lug those books, yay! Oh and the picture is also the zoo, the monkey appeared and threw the bannana into the bin!so cute!

So why the title? Apart from being a Potter head, I'm also a Sherlock Holmes fan, so I came upon this Sherlock Holmes fan fiction and I read it. So below are my comments.......

This book 'a study in observing' has some serious loopholes, like everywhere.

Loophole 1
Its 1887 and they got phones, laptops, and all that technology! How in the world did those appear?

Loophole 2
17 year old girl from America moves in for boarding school, has learning difficulties, and Sherlock does not kick her out or disagree or whatsoever. Isn't this guy supposed to be moody, depressed, and antisocial?

Loophole 3
The book said that he had a head, as in severed head of a human, in the fridge. It also said that he yelled 'bored!' At the top of his lungs frequently and that he shot at the wall with a gun. Why? Because he didn't get a case for a few month or so, this is overkill. If this is true he's mental.

Loophole 4
The landlady, Mrs.Hudson heard that Sherlock didn't get a case for a few months so she actually said:" Oh Sherlock I'm sure something will turn up. A nice murder. That'll cheer you up!" Emphasis on nice murder. I think you know what I mean.

Loophole 5
This is the worst one, Sherlock is 30 something years old but has a relationship with a 17 year old girl, that's utterly ridiculous.

That's just the start of the story.
Conclusion : unreadable

Meet up tomorrow, I'm so excited!