I'm so freaking bored

16th December

The title says it all, read, go on wattpad, check clash of clans, check what's app, do math, repeat. The only interesting thing today is that the boys in my primary school openly sent a picture of my friend onto the what's app group chat and called her creepy, so it was like that........

People randomly send pictures of each other to the group chat, I ignore

Suddenly BN sends a picture of my friend HY

HYI: LOL is that HY?

SE: creepy dude

At this inappropriate moment I choose to freak out. And I, as the very innocent young lady I am, I said very kindly.........

Seriously stop sending pics of each other!! And stop spamming this freaking group chat already! Go and do something useful like reading or studying!

Yes I'm serious, I told them to study.
Then continuing they said some comments with such English which burns my eyes so I kindly filter it for you guys.......

RN: hello are you my mother? Like hell I'm gonna study during the holidays. (Already filtered)

They all said something like that. Boys.

Then one of them freaked and sent a picture of me to the group chat, I don't care, really, but they are sooooo freaking damn immature.

And yeah that's it, tomorrow I'm gonna run all over this university, dunno for what. Just for your information.