another boring day,my first book,my father and the zoo (longest title ever)

4th December

Today is another typical day for me, basically I'm cooped up at home and I either read, sleep or eat. I'm the only child in my family, even my cousins are all grown up; there are 3 other youths in the family of which 2 of them are my nephews and the other is 3 years old. Anyway the point is I'm at home all the time and to make things worse my friend SkyeHighe seems to be out all day. So yeah.

I'm still thinking about that book but I'm guessing that those math exercises I done earlier managed a huge massacre on my brain cells which caused my brain to shut down or something like that. To answer SkyeHighe about her idea, I think if I write about that it would be a little boring as Harry only recalled Voldemort killing his parents at his 3rd year at hogwarts(due to dementors) and he had no contact at all with the wizarding world at Privet Drive, he did not believe or realise that he was special in any way until Hagrid appeared. And because of all above reasons that book will mostly be Harry's school life and the occasional 'queer' incident involving him, oh and I suppose also the Dursley's pampering him (please note the sarcasm). I believe that would be quite dull.

To be honest I like the Above World idea more, I'll be working on it and for readers who have not read the trilogy I will write a lengthy review of the happenings in the 3 books, but of course no matter how lengthy it will not be as long as the 3 books, or 1 for the matter in fact.

The book as I said in the previous part, will be named 'Above World - Beyond the Horizon' and the story will be based on friendship, mostly and I will write in some values. And when I say values I don't mean that crap that teachers drone on every single Friday in my school but things like, oh wait! I can't tell you guys because that will totally be a spoiler.

Also I need a bit more advice about the plot. So do you guys want the main characters (there are 4) to go get involved in an adventure because their homeland is in danger, they are simply bored or because they investigated something queer and decide to go. If it's the first then the story most likely will be tense, and action packed. If it's the second then it'll be like going on vacation and a lot of short stories with little daily values woven in. If it's the third then it'll be like the first with a little mystery ( I'll decide the mystery before I start writing).

I am sooooo excited about this book (my first) that I've just written like so much, so this is a little story that I still feel is funny.

I went out for dinner with my parents and ate Aston, you know the western food stall? And the fries were covered in red powder, and due to its colour I thought it was spicy, (I can't stand anything spicy except for pepper) so I refused to touch it. At this juncture you all might be like 'so?' The actual funny thing is my mother actually went to request fries without the red powder (which actually tasted like salt) so in the end we got free fries! Just because I complained.

I just got back from dinner, this is getting very long but I simply gotta type this in.

My father went to check those math exercises I mentioned and he freaked out! Why? Because I did not write my working, sounds legit (pls note the sarcasm) so he forced me to redo those questions as my method looked like primary school work and I was like 'hello? Are you serious a not, I've been in primary school for 6 freaking years and my working should look like secondary school?! I haven't even started secondary school!!' But of course I said that in my head after many years of experience. I just rolled my eyes through the entire thing then did those workings.(pls don't mind the bold letters, I practically shouted the whole thing in my head)

Oh and I just realise that it's friday and tomorrow I'm actually going to the Singapore Zoo river safari (1st time there) and the S.E.A. Maritime museum (3rd time there) so there will be something to write about. And as for why I've been to the museum 2 times already is because the first time was on my birthday, and the second time was actually the next day when the teachers brought us there on a excursion so the excursion was quite boring as I've been there the previous day looking at the same thing. I can't wait for the river safari though.

To readers
In the future I will write one part everyday, I might write a bit whenever I have time and publish it at night so parts might be a little disconnected. Oh and tomorrow's part will be late.(cos I'll be out all day)