Epilouge

After years of music and traveling, the band decided to take a year off every four years. Chase and I got married and had two kids. Blake Reese and Claire Renee.

  The other guys went off and got settled too. Families, pets, parties, accidents, one adoption, and at the first sign of puberty Chase seems to be the hero. He's the super dad for sure.

  I still find secrets that we leave behind in the oddest places. Scratch markings on the one pole at Warped Tour. The cool stickers we found and collects and stuck to random things. The pair of expensive earrings I lost and didn't tell my husband because they were my second anniversary present, but magically showed up one day in the food pantry on the tour bus.

Oops...

Midnight snack maybe?

  Eventually I made my way back through time. An experience I always wanted to do. I dug out all the pictures and put them in a time line and showed the kids. To say the least I take them everywhere. Blake is 16 and Claire is 14. We raised them right, they love to rock out to music that we listen to but we don't let him get too out of control.

  They were excited to see our 'adventures' unfold. From meeting, to first band practices, to first gig, running away, then dating, going big, going on tour, writing, marriage, having kids, more music, amazing fans, to this moment today. We surprised them and told them that they would be going to Warped Tour with us this summer.

  Save Me is the #1 selling album right now and I had to think of a good reason for it.

  'When I went through tough times I met a guy named Chase. Without him I wouldn't be here. Chase is the reason why, he came to Save Me.'

End.