Six

I slid my sleeves down on my arms and put on my black cat eared beanie. I put my combat boots on over my ripped jeans and left the house wrapping my coat around me tight.

  My bag slung on my shoulder crookedly, I walked the short distance to the bus stop down the street. I stuck my headphones in my ears and took one out when Chase showed up.

  "Hey," I smiled slightly, "How was your morning?" Chase asked me, a yawn leaving his mouth.

  "Terrible. . . I had to leave my bed," He chuckled slightly, "You look like you haven't slept in days, you better be able to sing tonight," He had a serious look on his face.

  "I'll be there tonight, I promise, my dad was just an, um, ass to me last night," I shrugged my shoulders and brushed the hair out of my eyes.

  I took out my notebook and showed him the lyrics I wrote last night. "So this is why you like to walk home alone?" Chase questioned.

"Yeah, it gives me time to think and clear my head," I said looking over at him.

  The bus rolled up and we both got on and sat in the last seat in the back. I hummed the tune to one of the songs we wrote and practiced last night.

  Tonight's the night May, tonight is the night where you show the real you. You get to sing your lungs out, you get to sing for the world.

I put an earbud into Chase's ear and played the song 'SING' by My Chemical Romance. If you haven't noticed, I'm a total fan of that band.

~*~*~

  "I'm so excited!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Currently we were loading all the equipment into the truck Chase's dad said we could borrow.

  "Okay, is everyone ready?" Chase asked. We all nodded.

  Chase had red jeans on and a black t-shirt with a red X on it. His black combat boots were scuffed up from wearing them from so long. We all decided to create our own type of war paint. He had an X over his one eye and two lines below the other. His dark hair was gelled to the side in place.

  It was honestly pretty funny how we all looked, but we're the type of people that don't care about our appearance if you didn't notice.

  I had on black jeans with rips and my silver studded belt that hung crooked on my hip. I put on my red acid washed tank top with a circle and X through it. I grabbed my leather jacket and threw it on quickly. My combat boots were freshly wiped from the dirt from school. My war paint was 3 lines under my one eye and dots under the other. A line came down my face from the one dot. I teased my hair to make it more poofy and bigger for a better look and feel.

  Ryan had on grey jeans with three different belts. His shirt was black with rips in it. We found red paint and put it on his stomach and back where the rips were. He had dirty blood red converse on. For his war paint he put two lines over his nose and a dot under each eye. His hair was short compared to the other guys but his tips were a bright blue.

  Derek had on blue jeans and black converse. He had a black tank top on with three slanted white lines on it. Since he was a year or two older than me tattoos covered his shoulders and upper arms. His long blond hair was swooped out of his face.

  We all clambered into the truck and pulled out of the driveway to the club. My friends were meeting us there. Look out world, here comes Fatally Ours. (Fate•ally)

----

Sorry for a shorter chapter! I promise the next one will be the regular length.

Chapter Song: SING by My Chemical Romance