Twenty - A year later

So much has happened in the past year. Zack Snare, our amazing manager, got his promise through.

There we were, about to go on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans at Warped Tour. Chase and I were dating now and we released our first album together with Ryan and Derek.

The band was well known for alternative and rock music. We were known for saving kids lives and being one of the youngest bands ever.

I ran my hand through my hair. I had also cut my hair and shaved a small section. I dyed it the darkest back I could get with one streak of white. It was my signature color or well hair do.

Everyone tried to copy it, the attempts were hilarious. I always painted my nails all black but one, the one is red. I sent money to my mom, a lot of money. Together we were able to send my dad to jail and now she lives on the west coast retired and relaxing.

I took a deep breathe. "Now welcome to the stage, Fatally Ours!" The announcer announced.

I smile and jumped onto stage turning my mic on and looking out at the crowd. In the back I saw all the tents and the one that caught my eye was MyDigitalEscape's. I would have to go visit them later.

I put the mic in the stand and the crowd quieted down. I jumped and yanked on my black shorts. The crowd cheered and laughed.

"Sorry about that guys, a friend of mine," I looked back to the curtain at Jack from All Time Low. "Took my belt recently and now all my shorts do is fall down."

Chase ran up beside and took the stand. "Without further a do, let's get this show started!"

"Nice way to steal my thunder."

"Anytime baby," Chase winked at me and walked away while the crowd awed and cheered.

I started out with our most popular song Sing you to Sleep.

There is no chance of life
No chance of love
Or friends
Or even happiness

It's all been taken up
Like all the water in the sea
Or the clean air

Some might want to sleep it out
Or throw it away
Some sing it out
End it now
No way

Don't you quit on me
There must be something to live for
What about your mom
Your dad
Your sister or your brother
Wait
Do they not love you?

It's okay, you don't need them as long as you have me
I'll never leave
I'll sing you to sleep

When we finished the song we really got it going. We danced around and sang and then for our last song we sang Rest. They quieted down and after us was Sleeping with Sirens.

I smiled out at the crowd one last time."Thank you so much for dealing with our lazy asses and being our amazing fans. Remember, once you come, you'll always be Fatally Ours."

We ran off stage to our guards and I asked my guard Jake to take me to the MDE tent. I jumped onto his shoulders and he took me over. Fans were watching and taking pictures of me and laughing at my silly side. He dropped me off at the tent and stood watch.

"Hey guys, thought I would visit!" I said looking over at Bryan and Johnny. Alex and Shannon were talking to some fans.

When I spoke, they started yelling and smiling and ran over to me to hug me. I laughed as they both started to talk at the same time.

"Woah, one at a time please."

They both laughed and Alex spoke. "You were amazing! Plus as always, funny."

Bryan and Johnny looked over at us and shook their heads. "Girls."

We laughed and I helped them with their stand for awhile. Eventually Jake told me I had to leave so I wouldn't be late for the interview. I sighed and said my goodbyes to the fans in line and to MDE. I climbed up on to his shoulders once again and off we went to our tour bus.

-*-*-*-

"Well, I guess one thing we all dealt with was depression. And we all have a tattoo."

What tattoo?

"I have the one on my wrist that says 'carry on'. I never paid attention to their tattoos unless you're Derek and trying to cover your whole body like Andy Hurley."

"Hey! Don't defy the Hurley."

I laughed and shook my head. "Next question?"

How long have you and Chase been together?

"Well I asked May on Christmas to be my girlfriend and its July, so about 6 months."

He took my hand and kissed me on the cheek.

What about the other guys? Do you guys have girlfriends?

"Well," Derek started, "I've been talking to a girl but I don't know if we'll go anywhere."

Ryan started blushing. "It was supposed to be a secret, but yeah I do have a girlfriend. Her name is Jamie."

"When were you going to tell us!" I yelled at him playfully. "My little Ryan is all grown up."

"Woah there May, we all know that you are really the youngest."

"Shhhhh, no one needs to know that!"

End the show in a funny way.

"Remember kids! Don't do drugs, but it is possible to get drunk on ice cream but that's a story for another time. We're Fatally Ours coming to you live, signing off with a bang."

They ended the recording and left our tour bus. Ryan and Derek left to go get some food and travel around Warp Tour and do a surprise signing at our tent. Chase kissed me and I smiled.

"There's supposed to be fireworks tonight for all the bands. Wanna go on a 'date'?"

I laughed at Chase. "Sure." I kissed him and slipped on my studded coat and boots. We walked out of the bus together.

Chase took my hand. "I can't believe we got this far." I whispered to him.

"Me either, we saved each other you know."

"I know, next year our second album will come out along with new merch and a new manager and recording studio. Plus we talked about making music videos and funny weird episodes of randomness."

"Yeah, don't worry it'll be fun. Our choices right now are DCD2 or Fueled by Ramen."

"Either one is great, I'm sure something else will show up." I said leaning my head on his arm.

"Hey love birds!" Andy said walking past us with CC and Ashley.

We laughed and waved and went to the field to sit. "You know what we should call out next album?"

"What May?" He asked curiously.

"Save me."

"It's so simple."

"Exactly. It'll go with our new single Simply."

"You are so good at connecting our stuff together."

"I know Chase. I know."