Doors

((This is like a really bad acid trip cx and it is actually what could have happened or alternate realities and there are A LOT of triggers.. So if you aren't comfortable reading them, they are in a VERY UNDESCRIPTIVE summary.))

I walk through my door. I seen my house... My mother stood in front of me, laughing. "M-Mom what are you laughing at?"

**suicide trigger**
"You, you dumb, piece of shit." She pointed her fingers laughing. I looked at my wrists and seen that they were a bloodied mess. I tried to kill myself? She threw a knife at me. "Go ahead, finish yourself off." I started to panic. I seen my dad in the background comforting my brother.
*End trigger*

"It's going to be okay.." He patted him on the head. I ran past everyone and opened the nearest door to me. I walked through and bumped into Nathan on that stormy night again, but this time, it had a very different outcome. "Watch where the fuck you're going, tramp." He continued walking.

"Nathan.." I whispered.

"What? Expect me to buy you a new dress. Fat chance. Id never waste my time with such a fuck up." Why is everyone being so mean to me? Tears started falling down my face along side of the rain. I got up and seen just a door out in the rain. I walked next to Nathan to get to it. "Get the fuck away from me." He shoved me and I tripped and fell through a...portal?

When I landed, I was in Nathan's room when he was about to commit suicide. "Thanks for fucking saving me, (Y/N)." My heart dropped. Not this.. "I'd much rather be dead then be with you." He got up from the bed. "I want you to know, I've always hated you."

"Nathan.. I-I.." He stood in front of me.

*suicide trigger*

"GOD, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I can't listen to your mouth anymore." He pointed the gun in his mouth and without hesitation, he pulled the trigger. My eyes widened. God please no...
*end trigger*

Blood splattered all over the walls and floor. It made me cringe looking at Nathan's lifeless body on the floor. Suddenly the floor.. started melting because of Nathan's blood. It was just disappearing before my feet. I fell through the ground, and landed on a bed. My arms were bound above my head.

"Fucking slut." That was Nathan's voice. I looked around. This was when Nathan was photographing my body. "I could do whatever the fuck I wanted to do to you, right now." He started taking pictures, I was terrified. I looked at what I was wearing. Why am I in my underwear?!
"You're breasts.." Nathan got on top of me. "Show me how much of a whore you are." He grabbed one of my nipples and pinched as hard as he could. I screeched in pain. "Look at that face.." He snapped shots of me screaming in pain. "Jefferson will be very pleased." He blindfolded me then a gun shot went off.

*Rape Trigger*
When the blindfold was removed, I was naked.. With Evan feeling me up. What is happening?! Jefferson came in. "My turn." Jefferson snapped his fingers and his clothes disappeared.. he was naked? Oh no.. I started to panic. He walked over to me, I wasn't bound, but I couldn't move, I was drugged. He than got on top of me and forced himself inside. A shockwave of pain coursed through my body. "S-So tight.." He said in a breathy moan. He started pumping himself inside of me, and with each thrust he whispering, "I love you." Over and over again. He licked my ear and neck.

I started to cry. "Please stop.." I muttered with a weak voice.

"Moan for me baby." He started licking my neck and ears. He flipped me over and started hitting it from the back.

He'd never been in such a tight pussy before. Sinking all 7 inches of his rigid cock into my college virgin pussy, he smirked. "Such a tight little cunt," he groaned, pounding me fiercely.

"Please.. Stop.." I cried out.

"What a lovely place to empty my seed in!"

"What!?" I gasped, trying to turn around to look at him. "No, no! You can't cum in me!"

That did nothing to deter him, as he continued to fuck me with all his might. "Then I guess I'm just gonna have to get you pregnant!"

"Stop!" I pleaded, attempting to crawl away, but it was no use. I was impaled on his cock and couldn't get away. "Please!!"

"Fuck, you really know how to turn me on!" He moaned, his cock hitting bottom in her wet little snatch, and erupting with spurt after spurt of his potent cum. "Aaaahh!" He emptied his load in me. 
*End trigger*

The room went white and I was on the roof with Kate. "How could you let me jump, (Y/N)."

"I tried to save you.." I said.

"You tried? Ha! You didn't do anything. You basically pushed me off the roof. Now I'm never getting into heaven.."

"I .. I didn't mean to.."

"Thanks for everything." She leaped off the roof again. I.. I can't handle this.. I jumped off the roof, but a much different fate awaited me.

I jumped right on to Nathan's bed. Bound, gagged and blindfolded. "You know.. All you were to me is a piece of fuckmeat." His words were harsh. "I never had any emotional connection with you. I just used you to get pussy." I felt a whip strike my butt, hard enough to draw blood. I screeched. "Now look at you." He struck me again, but harder. "Now no one will love you. You're WAY too lose to be fucked by anyone now." Nathan untied me. And stood me up. "Stay still." He pulled out his camera and snapped pictures of my bleeding rumpus. I seen a door. I ran to it, leaving Nathan standing with him arms crossed. "Bye whore!"
I opened it and I was once again, bound but it was by Jefferson. "Good morning, rapeslut." He grabbed his camera and started taking pictures of me, naked and bound. I was in his dark room which is fairly obvious. When he stopped photographing me, he through me on the ground. I hit my jaw against the pavement and screech in pain. Suddenly, weapons appeared next to me out of the blue; a knife, a gun, and a metal file. My hands were loosely bound so I grabbed the knife and cut myself loose. I was so angry. I grabbed Jefferson and beat the shit out of him.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY!" I started to lose hope in ever getting out of this alternate reality loop.

((So for the triggers:

Suicide trigger:
You walked through the door to see your mom making fun of you for trying to kill your self.

Suicide trigger #2: Nathan basically shot himself in the face.

Rape trigger #1: Evan was feeling you up and Jefferson pushed him aside and Jefferson basically forced himself onto you.))

((Okay this chapter may be extremely confusing, but this is basically your characters version of the door scene Max went through in episode 5.))