Saved

((OKAY I UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO A POV NOW XDDDD I SO STUPID CX. Enjoy!))

Max and I were about to walk out of the door before David stopped us. "Wait! Where is chloe?"

"(Y-Y/N) You can go to the car." She handed me the keys and i walked out.

*MAX'S POV*

"David.. Chloe is... is dead.." I could feel Madsens heart drop. His face was white as a ghost. "This isnt happening." He had tears swelling up in his eyes. " It cant.. No GOD! Not chloe.." His voice got weak. "Max, are you sure? Are you..."

"Yes, I saw her... I saw.. Jefferson kill her in the Junkyard... last night.. Thats when he abducted me."

"Last night? When i was feeling sorry for myself in my hotel room? I promised Joyce that i would protect her and Chloe. How can i face her and explain this... I never even told Chloe that I... I... GODDAMIT!" He looked at Jeffersons body laying on the floor. "You killed my wife's child, you sick fucker? You took away my step daughter!" Tears rain down his face like rain. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at his head.

"David wait!" I yelled in attempt to stop him, but he pulled the trigger.

"Max, Im sorry you had to see that."

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE! He's bleeding everywhere.

"What a mess.. What have I done? All the time i wasted with surveillance... I.. Chloe.. Im sorry..." He was lost for words. "Joyce... I failed you.. my family.."

I touched his arm. "You didn't fail.. You did your best.."

"Max, you better go outside. You've seen enough of this room."

"David.. Thank you, for saving me.." I walked away. When i got outside, it was raining profusely. "Free at last." I walked over to the car, expecting to see (Y/N) inside, but i got a different sight. I note lay on the drivers side.

It read, "CHECK YOUR VOICE MAIL." I quickly grabbed my phone and seen it was from Nathan. My phone played Nathan's message. "Max, Its.. Its Nathan... I just wanted to say... Im sorry.. I didnt want to hurt Kate, or Rachel, or.. didn't want to hurt anybody... Everybody.. used me, except for (Y/N)... Jefferson is coming for me now.. All this shit will be over soon.. Please keep her safe.. Watch out, he'll be after you next.. Sorry.." The voice mail was over.

*BACK TO READER POV*

I started to run, the bullet in my leg ached but i didn't care. Nathan was the only thing on my mind.. I was heading for the light house. Nathan needs me. I could see it after endless running. My legs were numb as was my body. It was so cold, but i was so close. When i finally got there, I started to dig behind the light house. I dug for 10 minutes when finally, my nail caught a piece of wood, breaking it off, but my body was so numb, i couldn't even feel it.. I could only see the warm blood gushing through my finger.

I lifted the latch of the coffin and seen Nathan barely breathing. "NATHAN!" I yelled. I grabbed him from the coffin and pulled him onto the wet ground, I felt for a pulse, but it was really weak. I started to give him mouth to mouth. His lips were so cold. "PLEASE DONT DIE NATHAN!" I started to push air in this lungs faster. He started to open his eyes, and his heart rate grew faster.

"(Y/N)?" He looked me in the eyes. Then gained light of the situation. He tried to stand but fell and I caught him. "Come on! We have to go to the Diner! We will be safe there." I put his arm around the back of my neck, helping him walk. Oh god! I cant believe i saved him. My heart never felt so relieved, but so hurt. He lied to me about Rachel. "Nathan.." He was still having a hard time being coherent. He was fading in and out. I got to the middle of Arcadia before i seen Max driving Jeffersons car, she stopped and helped me carry Nathan to the diner. She walked us down to the cellar and threw him inside, than left. No one was in this part of the diner. It seemed to be the back of it. I set him down by the backs cabinets. I checked his pulse and he was... non existent.. I tried everything to bring back a pulse. I gave him mouth to mouth, beat on his chest ( in order to restart the heart ) but nothing.

"Nononononononononononono, i don't want to live without you.." I hugged him and cried. "He must have died of hypothermia.." I got up and started to look around for a blanket, but nothing. During my search, i seen a gun on the metal self. I looked at Nathan and started to cry. I grabbed the gun and sat by Nathan, cuddling up next to him. "I'll see you soon, my love." I kissed his cheek and pointed the gun at my temple. "I love you..." I kissed his cheek and pulled the trigger.