Ill Hurt What You Love Most.

((So a lot of this chapter will be written in Max, Chloe's and Nathan's POV.))

*[...]Max's POV
*(...) Chloe's POV
*{...} Nathans POV

((So when I use these "[...]" and say 'I' it is from Max's pov. So when I say 'I' I'm am literally talking through Max's eyes.))

Max texted me saying she was going to find proof that Nathan drugged Kate. I replied with a good luck. I didn't think she'd find anything, he room was always so organized and clean when I came over. He didn't have anything not his, although Ive always been curious to why he had scratch marks on his rug from his couch. I never asked. It never came to mind when I was around him, he took my mind off of this with his sweet talking. I decided to check up on what Max was doing. I raised my hand and there she was, through a portal, sneaking into the boys dorm with that blue haired chick. They we're going to room 110, Nathans room where, there she broke off his door knob and went inside. "What is she doing?? This isn't right." I alerted Nathan though text but he didn't answer. Max started going through Nathans stuff. Photography, folders, drawers. She even pulled his couch out and grabbed a phone behind it. She resound time like nothing happened. She brought the phone to Chloe then Nathan came in. "You're such a nosey bitch, Max." He charged her then Warren came out and beat the shit out of Nathan. Max stayed out of it. "Nathan!!" I ran over to Nathan's dorm. While thinking "why did he have a gun!? And why did chloe steal it?!" I still kept an eye on the portal. Later she went to a blonde trucker looking guy. They wanted a drug list, the blue haired girl handed him a Stack of cash. Then he gave her the drug list. They went back to Chloe's house trying to find clues.

I heard whispering and sobbing coming from his room. "Everybody hates me. Everybody! And this hurts so bad.." He started to sob. I barged in Nathan's dorm room.

"I don't hate you! I love you." I grabbed him and hugged him. He was shocked. I looked at him. "W-What happened?" He begin to tell me what I already knew. "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah.. like hell.."

"Let me help you... this may hurt a bit." I grab nathans head and pulled him toward me.

"It hurts to much to kiss.."

"Trust me.."

"Okay."

I pulled him toward me and kissed him. I forced some of my life energy inside of him, healing his injuries. As soon as they were healed I pulled away, feeling a bit weak. "There you are." He looked in the mirror and sure enough, it was all healed.

"T-Thank you."

He kissed a bit more, then parted ways.

~ at my dorm

I decided to check again what they we're up to, Max and Chloe were in a barn. "What are they doing there?" Max seemed to use her rewind powers every so often and next thing you know, they were inside. It was so creepy in there, and their were red binders. I decided to stop spying and take a nap.

Max Pov: ["What are all these?" Max/I said. "Theres a grey binder, among all the red, it's Labeled '(Y/N)'." Max/I opened it and it was filled with pictures of (Y/N) and Nathan together. "Wow, he must really love her." Max/I grabbed the one label Kate, Rachel and Victoria. "Thats funny, a binder named Victoria but it's empty."

"Look the next one says 'Kate'." Max/I looked in it. "Oh no.. Kate.. No..."

"I shoulda killed that bastard back there." Chloe said.

"Kate wasnt the first victim... all these binders are filled." I/Max looked at the pictures of Kate. "Oh my God... Kate.. she's so out of it..."

I/Max opened the next binder. I stepped back. This is too much.

"This can't be real.. these are all---these are all posed shots right? Right?" Chloe panicked.

"Chloe.. look at her face.. she's.. out of it.." I/Max replied.

"Maybe.. maybe Nathan paid her a shitload of cash to do this. She probably would have." Chloe said scared.

"I don't think so. Why is he putting her in the ground like that? Where---" She interuppted me/Max.

"The Junkyard! We have to find that spot, now!" Then we can see what he did." We/Chloe and Max ran out of the stormbunker and into her truck. She drove to the junkyard then ran to a certain part and started digging. "ARE YOU GONNA HELP MAX."

We/they started digging. "Chloe stop. Look." I/Max pulled the clothing.

"Please no..."

I/Max pulled again. "UGH!" The smell, was so revolting. It smelt of rotting carcus. It stayed in my nose, burning my eyes. Tears came to flow. "That smell."

"Rachel.." Chloe began to cry and scream Rachel's name. She moved to a corner and threw up. I/Max started to comfort her and hug her. "What kind of world does this..?" She breathed in. "Who does this?" She began to cry.]

~~~

I lay in my bed when a girl busted my door open. She ran toward me and placed a small white cloth over my nose and mouth. I lay faint.

When I awoke to a voice very familar. My mouth was bound as was the rest of my body. "Please! Don't hurt her!!" Nathan? I opened my eyes, which darkness resided. A fire pit burned by the blue haired girl, we were in a junk yard. The girl had two guns and Max was unconscious next to the girl. And Nathan was tied up too, about 5 feet away from me.

"Why did you do it?! Why Rachel?" Chloe yelled.

"I didn't mean to!"

"DIDN'T FUCKING MEAN TO?!" She shot a bullet at my leg. I screamed in pain blood started pouring. Tears streamed down.

"NO DON'T HURT HER!"

"HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU NOT MEAN TO KILL SOMEONE?!"

"PLEASE LET HER GO! SHOOT ME INSTEAD!" Nathan was screaming and crying.

"No. You took away the thing I loved most in this world. So I'm taking yours." Chloe shot me in the stomach. Max started to wake up from my screams of pain. I started to mumble "kill me, please." The pain was so agonizing.

"S-Stop, please. I love her.. please don't take my sunshine away.." Nathans voice was weak from crying.

"And you're gonna have to live with her death like I have to live with Rachels, you insensitive prick."

She brought the gun to my head. "STOP CHLOE!" Max yelled, but it was too late. She pulled the trigger to my head.

{Nathan looked at the body.. "No.." his eyes were big. He felt my soul leave. My blood trailed to where he lays, bound.

"Chloe, what the fuck did you do."

"Making him pay." Max raised her hand. "No Max! HE DESERVES THIS DON'T REWIND TIME!"

"He may have but she didn't."}

Time flew back to when I was sleeping. No one came in my room. Instead I got a text from Max.

"MadMax: Sorry... I fixed Chloe's mind... Now she is going to a vortex party."

"Reply: Thank you so much."

~~~

About thirty minutes later I Have a sense that Max is in danger, I pull up a portal. She was at a junk yard, seeing If something was still there with the Chloe. They were releaved when all of a sudden Max got injected with something and Chloe got shot in the head. A figure appeared out of the shadows. "JEFFERSON!?"

((okay so I made up my mind. I won't post another life is strange fanfic until ep 5. This is my last one for a while. So please enjoy it and I know you guys will be hating on me because i made chloe into the bad guy but in all honestly, if your loved one was murdered, you'd want that person to feel the same pain, No matter what. OR at least I would. Anyway tell me what you think!))