Kate Marsh...Dont Jump.. Please.. Pt. 1

✖This Chapter may contain triggers.✖

[⚠x1] Suicide trigger.

A few minutes into class a guy bursted in, "SOME CRAZY SHIT IS HAPPENING AT THE GIRLS DORM!" Everybody got up to go see what is happening on this rainy day. Max and I ran there. Nathan seen me and looked like he was running my way. Kate was Standing on top of the building and she jumped. "Nooo! She can't die!" Max raised her arm but her powers just rewound her back to the top about to jump. We both got extreme headaches, but time stopped. Max looked at me in amazement. "How?" She asked.

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, LETS GO!" I grabbed her hand and my head still aching. We ran up an endless flight of stairs when finally, we made it up top. Max tried to rewind up there, but our heads were both in terrible pain. Then time just went on.

"What are you guys doing here?" Max tried to rewind but wound up walking a bit closer. "Get away!"

"K-Kate! Don't do this!" I yelled.

"Why my video is everywhere! I'm a viral slut to everyone here." Kate yelled.

"There are billions of videos! They will forget!" We took a step forward.

"You have to Be strong!" I yelled.

"Im in a nightmare and i cant wake up! Nobody Cares about me!"

"Your mother! She cares! She raised you!" We took three steps forward.

"You don't even know my mother. She already thinks I'm on a fast track to hell. So let's show her." She walked off the building and we both tried to grab her hand, but we were too late.

"N-No." I fell to the ground in tears. Max hugged me and David Madsen walked us both down. Then principle Wells took us to his office.

Nathan, Jefferson, Wells, Madsen, Max and I we're all in his office. I was silent with tiny tear streams funny down.
{Nathan seen Jefferson looking and her/you and slightly smiling with a lusty look in his eyes.}

"We are all saddened by the events that took place at Blackwell today." Principle Wells said. "Why were you two on the roof? Did she tell you her plans, or anything at all?"

I sniffled. "Kate was asking M-Mr. Jefferson something and she ran away crying."

"Now Max?" Principal Wells wanted Her side of the argument.

"ALL I know is Nathan dosed her."

"Wh-What?" I looked at Max. "Thats absurd."

"I dosed her? Have you SEEN the video? Yeah, right." Max and Nathan were arguing back and forth and I could barely get a word in. Max started mentioning a gun. "Thats total slander! I could Sue you and this school so fast!" He yelled.

"Max I don't think Nathan would do those things!" I said.

"Well he did. Ill show you." She whispered to me.

"Well this isn't the first time I heard of this alleged gun incident. Nathan since you appear in the video and you have gun accusations, I hear by suspend you." He handed Max the papers to prove that she said all those things. When everybody got up and left, Nathan gave Principal Wells a dirty look as he left.

Nathan started walking awfully fast to his dorm. "W-Wait, Nathan!" I yelled, trying to catch up to him. We got up to the male dormitories and in his room.

"YOU DIDN'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING WHEN I NEEDED YOU TO!" He pressured me against the wall and brought his fist up, i closed my eyes and looked terrified, then he punched the wall a bit beside me. He seen me shivering in terror. "Look at your face." He laughed. "You look so terrified!"