No.. Not him..

When I woke up I was near a few dots of blood, I thought they were mine so I didn't pay much attention. "Nyuh, N-Nathan.." I whispered as I began to attempt to sit up. Jefferson stood in front of me taking more pictures.

"Yes... Nathan." I immediately propped up/sat up, my hand were bond behind my back this time and my ankles were also bound, but loosely. "Where is he?!" I began to panic.

"Buried alive." My heart sank. "You see, when I said I was "going out" I had lied and just made it seem as if I were. I texted Nathan indicating clues to come to the Dark Room for a "special surprise", it would only take a few minutes to get here, enough for me to conjure up a hiding place, and When he came through the door, little did he know, the surprise was you, his face was priceless. I recorded the whole thing with all the surveillance camera hidden everywhere around here. His face turned pale white." he started chuckling after that statement left his mouth.

"W-What did you do?" I said with a weak voice.

"Well when he ran toward you in attempt to help you, Max looked me dead in the eyes when I was coming from behind. She couldn't say anything because her speech was so severely impaired from the drugs. So I injected him with the same drugs I gave you, but he still put up a good fight. So as a last minute resort I grabbed my tripod and hit him in the head with it. A few drops of blood fell from his head, but he did render unconscious, and afterwards I drug his body to my car and buried him by such a beautiful scenery."

"W-Where? P-Please tell me where." I began to cry.

"Oh look at that face." He walked toward me and "took a knee" and got close to my face. "Such a beautiful one you are. If only Max didn't drag you into this, then maybe I could have drugged you and you would have never remembered me photographing you. You would have still had a chance to live." His hand fingers slid against my jaw bone, and he pulled me closer. I tried to repel but I have given up any sense of hope I had left, I felt weak. His lips moved in and stole a kiss. They were soft and moist, he pressed them against me with much force, I felt a chill down my spine. I felt my body healing itself, then he bit my lip. We kissed for quite a while before he let go. "Maybe.. Just maybe, I'll keep you alive to satisfy my needs." he gave me a look fill with lust as I stay quiet looking at the ground. "Pity Rachel and you act so similar. Maybe that's why Nathan likes you so much. You remind him of the first girl he murder." Max began to regain consciousness.

"P-please tell me where you buried him.. Ill be anything you want, just please tell me!" Tears fell down like rain.

"Anything.. Ill keep that in mind. I buried him by the light house." I began to tear up.

"We will find him."

"Sure you will, if either of you make it out alive. Which you wont, due to the fact that I have to destroy all traces of your existence." he walked to the camera in front of Max. "Okay. Now, Lets see how these shots turned out." He looked at the pictures for a moment then spoke again. "I can see why your instant camera is so appealing. You don't need a computer to print your work out." Max was looking back at me, then at then she looked around. She focused one one spot in particular. Is that.. a jornal? Why is she looking at a journal? Jefferson walked away to his computer.

"(Y/N) in a moment, I may act really out of character but I have a plan."

"What the fuck are you whispering about Ma--" Jefferson was cut off as Max rewound to when he was in front of the camera.

"Okay. Now, lets see how these shots turned out."

"Wait!" Max said quickly. "Please, Mr. Jefferson."

"Max, I would love to talk shop but I really need to go over these pictures. Especially while they are fresh in my mind.." Mr. Jefferson said sternly. "I think our session... was a career high for me."

"You... You still have my diary." Max said.

"Don't worry... Nobodys going to read it. Thanks for reminding me. Theres nothing more innocent than a teenagers diary. Oh... Look at your selfies..." He threw Max's diary with a picture of a selfie Max took. "What a waste of talent. Look at that shot, Max... You can do so much better." She looked engulfed in the photo.

Boom, we were back in the classroom. "I can frame anyone of you in a dark corner, and catch you in a moment of desperation. Shh-shhh, I believe Max has taken what you kids call a "selfie"."

I look at Max. "We are back!" I thought. I looked at Jefferson and then at the door. "It.. It looks like its all burning away..? What is happening..?" I thought this over for a bit then recalled Chaos Theory. "MAX IS CHANGING HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE!"

Jefferson asked the same question as before but with a much shorter answer. "The Daguerreian Process." She gave him an evil eye.

"Oh... Well That was easy, Max." He seemed really awkward about it.

"Was it? Okay." Victoria gave a mean look toward Max.

"Well... uh... Okay, then. So.. uh.. The Daguerreian Process made portraiture hugely popular, mainly because it gave the subjects clear, defined features." Max wouldn't stop staring at Jefferson with such a heartless expression, and Victoria wouldn't stop looking at Max with a jealous expression. "You can learn more when you actually finish reading the assigned chapters. Obviously... Max has read them." The ear piercing bell rang. And class was over. And once again I was approached by the same three guys as before but Evan pushed then out of the way. "This guy again.. Wait.. Can I change my actions? Because if Max locks Jefferson up, who will save me from getting raped by him?"

"Uh hey, Im Evan Harris." I gave him a mean look. "How about you and I go on a date to an ice cream store?"

"Fuck off." I shoved him out of the way, although I knew I had to keep a close eye on him because if he drugged me, he would likely do it to another. I seen Max hand in her photo and gave Victoria a stern lecture.