New Student at Blackwell?

My phone alarm rang, waking me up. I turn over to see Nathan sleeping ever so peacefully. I poke his face. "Naaaaathyy." I poke his face again, getting a lil louder. "Nathannnn!" He opened his eyes quickly. He grabbed my shoulders and forced them to touch the mattress again. He was on top of me. His butt resting on my hips.

"What the fuck do you want!?" His voice scary. He looked angry, and he wrapped his hands around my neck about to choke me until he woke up from his Sleep riden trance. He quickly got off of me. "Holy fucking shit!" His voice weak. "I - I am so sorry. M-My meds they... they give me crazy dreams and I have sleep delusion--"

I put my finger on his lips. "Its okay." I smile. "Lets get ready." We both got ready and walked to the academy together.

~~~~~~~In Class~~~~~~

Nathan and I both walked into Mr. Jefferson's class. As soon as I walked in, everyone stared at me, especially the boys. I felt uncomfortable. "Nathan, I don't think you're in the right class room." Nathan gave Mr. Jefferson an evil glare. "Please leave Mrs. (Y/L/N) here and exit the class room." Nathan walked out and waved bye to me with a smile on his face. "Now Mrs. (Y/L/N), please introduce yourself."

"Uhm.. H-Hello, I'm (Y/N). And I'm 18.. I came here from (choose a place). I like to draw, paint, and take pictures... soo yeah.."

"We don't have a lot of desks but we have a plethora of chairs. So please take one and sit next to Maxine Caulfeild." I looked at him puzzled.

A girl with blue eyes and medium cut hair, almost a bob cut, raised her hand. "I'm Maxine," I walked over to her. "but please call me Max." She extended her hand.

"Hello." I smiled and shook her hand. I sat next to her and we small talked until she dozed off and I day dreamed. She woke up, staring at her things before deciding to take a selfie, Jefferson asked her a question and She got it wrong. Then a short haired, bitchy girl answered and got it correct then dissed max. Then the bell rang. Everyone packed up their things and a few guys came up to me after I wished Max a farewell [she talked with Jefferson for a bit then exited the classroom].

"Uh hey, I'm Evan Harris." He said, while pushing the other guys away.

"Hello." I replied.

"How about you and I go on a date to a ice cream store?"

"No, I'm okay. I'm not in the mood for ice cream. Maybe another time." I finish packing my things then walked out of the classroom, where I heard a gun shot and time seemed to freeze and... shift? I woke up from my day dream. "Woah. I'm having some hella Déjà vu." I thought. Max woke up, and after Victoria's phone rang, she pushed her camera off the table. Then next thing I knew it was back on the table. She took a selfie with her camera, and got ask a question once more, but this time she made a BS excuse to not answer the question. Mr. Jefferson told her that they would talk more with him after class and then once more I felt time shift back to Mr. Jefferson's question. This time she answered correctly. Everything went as normal, except the fire alarm was pulled before i got asked out on a date And everyone flooded outside.

~~~~

I laid on the ground with my eyes closed, just thinking about the events that took place today, when I got approached by the same group of guys. And once again Evan pushed them out of the way and asked to get ice cream. I stood up and looked at him. "Sure, why not? I could go for some ice cream." I smiled and we both took off.

~~~~

After the ice cream date, Evan walked me to the parking lot. "That was really fun!" I exclaimed. "Thank you!"

"No problem, we should do it again." He smiled.

I looked around and seen Nathan beating up Warren, then Max tried to step in and stop him. He grabbed Max's neck and was about to choke her. I ran over with Evan and stopped him. "Nathan?! What are you doing?! Stop!" He looked at me and Max jumped into a red truck with some blue haired chick.

"DON'T RUN AWAY BITCH!" He yelled as they drives away. Then he turned his attention to me. "AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH HIM?!" He scolded me.

"W-We got ice cream.." I said terrified. He pressured me against the closest car to us, and he grabbed my shoulders tightly, hurting me. "N-Nathan, that hurts!"

"Dude stop!" Evan tried to stop him but Nathan head butted him unconscious and turned his attention back to me. He let go of my shoulders, and pain pulsated through them.

"W-Why did you do all of this?" I asked.

"Because that bitch max told the principal that i had a gun in the girls bathroom!"

"That doesn't sound like something you'd do." I muttered back.

"Yeah and then I seen you with that fucking punk lil shit. Why the fuck are you with him!?" He yelled once more.

"He offered me ice cream and I was in the mood for it.." I Said quietly.

"Then tell me about it! Not some fucking stranger!" He yelled. He's intimidating eyes met my (your eye color) beautiful ones.

"Okay. I understand." I looked down at my feet, a bit scared.

He grabbed me and held me in an embraced and caressed my head. "I just want to protect you." His lips perfectly reached my forehead. And he kissed it. He then grabbed my hand and walked over to his red truck. His left taillight had a light brown tape covered it. I was surprised by this because his family had a shit ton of money. He opened the door for me and said, "Hop in." Then walked to his side of the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Two whales diner."

"Okay."

~~~~ DRIVINGG~~

"Hey Nathan.."

"Yeah, gorgeous?"

"Why did you get mad about me getting ice cream with Evan?"

"Because you're not allowed to do that with anyone else but me."

"Why can't I do what I want? Its not like we like each other." I spoke without thinking.

His mouth dropped, and as did mine. He was speechless and I seen his anger rise, the temperature in the car possibly rose due to his frustration. I felt time shift back four times. The conversation Nathan and I held, rewound several times, giving me the option to change my answers if I screwed up.

"Hey Nathan.." I spoke once more.

"Yes, gorgeous?" He said again.

"Thank you for taking me to two whales diner." I smiled.

"You're welcome." He smiled back.