What photos?

I got inside of the male dormitory and it was quite chilly, my butt was cool due to the fact i was wearing a skirt. I walked to his dorm room and I heard Mr. Jefferson and Nathan talking. "H-Here! I took these of her.." Nathan seem to be crying. It was quite, he was possibly examining the thing Nathan gave him. "Stop targeting her now." He sniffled.

"No these aren't good enough. She isn't at the hieght of her innocence. She doesn't even look scared, nor ashamed. She looks... like she's enjoying it. Whore."

"No, no, no, no, no, no--! My life is hell with out her.. Y-You can't! I-I can take better, just please not her.." he begged.

Jefferson dialled numbers on his phone. "Plans are still on." Then he hung up.

"BASTARD!" Nathan yelled. "I Don't even want to fucking do this! You guys are fucking minupulators! I'm gonna protect her from you fuckers."

"Too late we already got her."

{His Heart Dropped, as he frantically pulled out his phone dialling her number.}

I felt a sharp pain in my neck. And I fell to the floor. My vision turned blurry the only thing I seen was a big colored man, then my phone rang. Nathan came out of his room and pulled out two shinney silver things, i couldnt tell what they were. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER OR I'LL SHOO.." I was out.

*NATHANS POV*
I grabbed my Gun out and threatened to shoot both Mr. Jefferson and the principle. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT HER?!"

"Because shes a very innocent girl And she means something to you."

"She means something to me?! Then why the FUCK would you violate her and her innocence?!" I yelled.

"Remember Rachel?" I grew silent. "Mark fucked her, and she meant something to him and we killed her. We killed her cause she knew. She knew WHAT we did. She knew WE drugged her and captured her just to photograph her." Principle Wells paused.."Now her," he pointed at my beloved. "She knows nothing, so let us do it and we'll stop targeting her."

"FUCK no." They got closer. "Ill fucking shoot." I was dead serious. I wasn't going to let those fucking disgusting scum bags rape her. They could see it in my eyes that I had the balls to shoot them.

"Alright. You win this round." Mr. JEFFERSON said.

"What are you do--" Principle Wells was intruppted.

"But we WILL be after her and we WILL alert your father. Come on, Wells." Jefferson and Wells walked off. I grabbed (Y/N) and put her in my bed. After about an hour she woke up.

**((Okay so the song "Down by Blink 182 would be playing at this part because I believe it works well with whats about to happen))**
*READER POV*
"N-Nathan?" I looked at him, he was in a chair and he was resting his head by my knees, sleeping. I looked at the clock. "1Pm? Its late." I decide to grab my camera and take a picture of him sleeping. He immediately woke up. He had fear in his eyes. "What? Are you scared of a camera flash?" I chuckle and He faked a laugh. I looked at his cheek. A cut resided there. It wasn't anything big to cause worry. Instead I worried for him, he had worry and anger in his eyes. They were also a bit red and puffy, possibly from crying. "Wh-Whats wrong?" My heart sunk in my chest.

"Do you remember anything?" He looked at me worried.

"Remember what? My neck hurts... I don't recall why though."

"Okay..." He looked sad and avoided eye contact.

I grabbed his chin and made him look me in the eyes. "Have you been crying?" I got closer to his face, examining his eyes. I was very concerned. His fingers slide behind my ears, his thumbs and palms rested on my cheeks, he brought me closer for a kiss. I was less uncomfortable, infact I enjoyed it. Our lips parted after thirty seconds of them touching.

"Sorry," he paused and looked away, blushing a bit. "the look in your eyes make me crazy."

**((This would be where the song ends))**

"Thats okay. I liked it." I smiled and blushed a bit. I noticed his cheek didn't have a cut anymore. "Wow... is my power.. healing? BOMBBBBB!!" I thought.

"You did?" His eyes got big as did the pinkish red on his cheeks, but then... he smiled, it had a lustful twist to it but at least he is smiling. "Then you wouldn't mind if I did it again, huh gorgeous."

"A-Again??" I looked panicked.

He hopped on the bed and sat beside me. "Yeah. Again." He grabbed my face once more kissing it, but this time, he slipped a bit of tounge in. He slowly lowered me so my head Hit the pillow gently. His body wiggled in between my thighs, he lifted up my skirt a bit, exposing my teal and white stripped panties. He started kissing, sucking and biting my neck.

"Ahh~ N-Natha-ahhh~" I couldnt stop making noise, my neck is a sensitive place. His hands slowly started traveling up my shirt, firmly groping my breast, A cute and innocent moan slipped out, then he stopped.

"Why are you letting me do this to you?" He had a serious yet curious look. And he stared me directly in the eyes.

"B-Because you looked sad and my heart hurts when youre sad... So I wanted you to be happy." I said shyly. He bursted in laugher and hugged me while we where laying down.

"You don't have to do this to make me happy." He kissed me once more, before going to grab his camera. "Come here." I got up and stood by him. He connected his camera to his tripod and set his camera for a timer. He grabbed my face and kissed me, then the flash went off. He walked over to me while looking at the picture. He smiled and showed Me.

"Wh-Where is that going?" I said in hysteria.

"On Facebook. I Want everyone to know you're mine." He smiled and I couldn't help but to either. He looked at me grinning. "What.. Do you like that idea?"

"Yes, very much. And hey I have to get to class."

His smile faded into a frown. "Ill walk you there. Lets go." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the door.

He squeezed my wrist tighter. "Nathahhh~owww." He let me go.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" He looked at my wrists. "They may bruise.." He looked sad.

"D-Dont worry..!" I smiled. He pulled me if for a kiss and everyone looked at Nathan and I in astonishment. We parted lips. "N-Nathann..." I said embarasshed.

"What? I want people to know about us." We continued walking and he interlocked his fingers in mine.

We got to the academy and we seen Jefferson talking to kate and she ran off crying. I tried to run after her. "W-Wait kat--" Nathan pulled me In for a hug.

"Get to class. Ill be waiting for you outside the door." He kissed me and watched me walk into the class.