Back in the Past

**READER POV**

My life flashed before my eyes, I was alive again. I can't tell if I'm dead or actually in my flash backs before I die. I received a text from Max.

"MadMax: Sorry... I fixed Chloe's mind... Now she is going to a vortex party."

"MadMax: I will fix everything this time."

I read them, but couldn't reply. It just seems like everything that she tries to fix, just blow back up in her face. I just can do this anymore. I know this is reality now. I go to Nathan's to see if he is okay. I remember he had huge bruises on his face.

I heard whispering and sobbing coming from his room again. "Everybody hates me. Everybody! And this hurts so bad.." He started to sob, it hurts my heart to hear him say that. I open his door more subtle this time. He was sitting on his bed.
"I don't hate you, Nathan." I walked in and sat on his lap. I grabbed him and hugged him. "I love you." He was shocked. I looked at him. "What happened, love?" He begin to tell me what I already knew. "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah.. like hell.."

"Let me help you... this may hurt a bit." I grab nathans head and pulled him toward me.

"It hurts to much to kiss.."

"Trust me.."

"Okay."

I pulled him toward me and kissed him. I forced some of my life energy inside of him once more, healing his injuries. As soon as they were healed I pulled away, feeling a bit weak. "There you are." He looked in the mirror and sure enough, it was all healed.

"Thank you."

"Nathan, something bad is going to happen to you. Please, please, please take safety somewhere! Anywhere! Stay away from Jefferson. Hide from him. Please.."

"What do you mean..?" He was really worried.

"I know things that will happen in the future. There is really no hope for you if you don't find somewhere safe to go. Leave Arcadia.."

"Come with me.."

"I'm sorry.. I'm destined to be here. I already know my fate, but you, you can change yours. Please.. I don't want you to die.." I tears fell from my face at an alarming pace. "Leave Arcadia.."

"I can't without you.."

"Yes you can.. I promise I will meet up with you when this is all over! JUST GO!" I grabbed his hand. "I'll walk you to your car.." We started running to the parking lot. When we got there, I kissed him and he hopped in his car.

"Promise we will be together after this?" He held out his pinky.

"I do." Our pinkies intertwined and I kissed him one last time before seeing him drive off. I couldn't help but to fall on my knees and cry. I loved him and I most likely broke a promise. Suddenly, time leaped forward. And I was in Two Whales Diner talking with Warren about the hurricane. Suddenly I got a call from Nathan.

"Hello..?"

"(Y/N), Are you okay?! A hurricane is hitting Arcadia. Please stay safe.. Don't break out promise.." He sounded distraught.

"I'm fine.. I'm in Two Whales!"

"In the basement?"

"No?"

"GET IN THE DAMN BASEMENT!"

Suddenly time warped back into class?

Jefferson was talking. "Alfred Hitchcock famously called film, "little pieces little pieces of time"."

Okay, I'm seriously confused. "Max.. What the fuck.." I whispered.

"I-I don't know?! I think we are stuck in a time loop.."

Blood splotches were banging on the window and no one seemed to pay attention. The room slowly turned red inside, due to the sun hitting the blood and reflecting the red light in the class room. The bell rang and suddenly no one was in the room? "I'm confused.." I said.

I looked around. "Rachel Amber 4 Ever ❤️" was scratch into one of the tables. Wasn't that once in a tree? Blood in Kate's seat.. And a paper ball that said 'Max, if your reading this, you're DEAD -Mr. Jefferson xoxox". I went over to the computer and it had a picture of me tied and being raped by Jefferson. I can't fucking look at this. Max walked over and seen a different picture. "What do you see?" I asked.

"I see me.. Tied up in red lighting.. What about you?"

"Nothing.." I said.

Two different doors lay next to each other. Both had our names on it. We started walking to the doors. "I see you, Max Caulfield and (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Don't even think about leaving here until we talk about your entry." We both walked to him. "I just wanted to know if," he looked at me. "You wanted to spend the rest of your life in my Dark Room? You're purity inspires me so much.. We could be happy together. Who needs selfies what I can give you guys portraiture?"

I said nothing.

"I've been dreaming of the day you would finally tell me. I love you, Mr. Jefferson."

"Call me, Mark. We need to play catch-up on all the time we have wasted."

I slapped the shit out of Max. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She snapped out of it. "That's fucking sick." I started walking to the door that said my name on it. "I'll see you later, Max."