Traveling Through Pictures?

✖ May Contain Triggers. ALSO comments may contain important information!✖

Nathan left my room at dawn, leaving me a note on computer table.

"Sorry I left on the middle of the night. I had business to attend to. I added another lock to your door in the middle of the night so no one can intrude. Youre beautiful and i love you.

♡ Nathan."

Max texted me, telling me her and Chloe got in a fight. I asked what happened and she explained. Before i could text back, I was back at that stormy night, when I first bumped into Nathan. "What the fuck?!" I thought.

''Watch where the fuck your go--'' he turned around and seen my face and stopped mid sentence. ''I'm sorry, are you okay?''

"Wh-What is happening? I am in the past?! Max really fucked it up this time." I thought. "The butterfly effect?! I have to do everything exactly the same as four years ago."

He grabbed my hand picking me up off the ground. "I dirtied your dress. Please allow me to get you a new one.'' He was kind.

"A-Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." He walked me to a store and told me to pick out whatever I want. I grabbed the same dress I choose four Years ago. A white sundress with a Lacey sheem. "Put it on and let me see." He smiled.

"O-Okay." I went into the changing room then out. "How do I look?"

"Gorgeous." He smiled. "Follow me to the register." I did as told.

"Thats 15 dollars." The lady said as Nathan hands her a 50.

"Keep the rest." He smiled.

Time seemed to fast forward. I was sitting on the bench with Nathan. And I seen Max in a vortex party circle. "E-Excuse me for a moment Nathan."

"Okay hottie!"

I ran up to Max. "What the hell did you do!?" I yelled in a whisper.

"I-I'll tell you later?! But right now, I have to see Chloe, see you soon."

"Okay.." I walked back go Nathan. "So Nathan.."

"Yeah?"

"Are we best friends?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Who are you dating?"

"Have I not told you?" He chuckled. "The whole school knows. Maxine."

My heart sank in my stomach. "M-Max?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you guys are talking considering you guys hate eachother."

"We hate each other??" I was surprised.

"Yeah... I cheated on her with you.. kinda took both of your guys virginities."

I was astonished, speechless. "So I'm a side chick... I gotta go. Ill... Ill talk to you later."

I walked around and sat at a tree, I looked through my phone and read texts from Max.

12:30 Am

Max sent a photo of Nathan grabbing her face.

"Max: Back off Nathan, bitch."
"Reply: Shut the fuck up, whore."
"Max: You don't know who the I am, and what I'm capable of, bitch."
"Reply: What-the-fuck-ever."

"At 12:40 AM, Max sent me a picture of her.. sucking Nathans dick... And at 1:20AM sent her a picture of me, riding nathan.. This isn't like Max nor I..." I thought. Then I bread texts with Nathan and I.