Le Sexy Time

((Okay I realize I said that last chapter would THE LAST CHAPTER but then I realize I was always leading you guys into the point where they we're on the road to coitus / sex and never actually followed through. This is my first sexy time fanfic soooo bare with me.))

I ran to Natahans dorm room. When I got to his dorm, I pounded on his door. "NATHAN PLEASE OPEN UP!"

His door swung open. "Yes gorgeous?"

"I just saw something scary.."

"Come here, I'll make it all better." He kissed me, ravenously.

"N-Nathan.. ahh this is serious." He started kissing my neck. "Listen p-pleas-NYAA~" He bore his teeth down on my nape and dragged to my jugular. I couldn't control my speech anymore. He started moving his tounge up to my ear. He nibbled on my earlobe then started licking entire ear. I tried to hide the fact I was feeling anything and I was going to bring up Jefferson, but my mind turned blank. I couldn't think of what was happening or what to say. My knees were shaking and I felt weak. I couldnt stand for much longer. "N-Nathan I'm gonna f-fall." He smirked and laid me on the bed. "N-No!" He looked a bit sad.

"Okay if you don't want to then we don't have t--" I interrupted him.

"Thats not what I mean... I wanna give you neck and ear kisses too..." He smiled. I made him sit up right on the bed and I sat on his lap, and when i did I could feel his erection through his pants.
"Wait." He unbuttoned his trousers and took them off. "Now sit."

"O-On your thingy??"

"Yeah... I hurts when it is compressed in jeans."

"Okay.." I sat right on the clothed shaft of his penis. He let out a small moan when I did this. I did exactly as he did to me. I trailed my tounge around this neck putting a bit of pressure, then I bore my teeth on his nape and drug to his jugular. He let out a loud moan. His erection started to twitch on my vagina. I traced his vein all the way to his ear, I started to suck on his earlobe then tracing the bridge of his ear. He let out a grunt then pushed me on my back.

"I-I can't hold back anymore." He ripped off his undies and slowly slid my undies down a bit before i stopped him. I pull my my skirt down a bit so it is covering me.

"W-wait nathan.."

"What?"

"I.. I'm.. still a ...v-virgin.." i muttered sloftly. I think he liked that, because his member twitched when i said it.

"I.. Ill try to be gentle but ive never had sex with a virgin. First i have to losen you up a bit." He took off my panties then shirt then bra then skirt. I cover my chest, embarrassed. He grabbed handcuffs and cuffed my hands to the rail of the bed. "I don't want you covering yourself. I want to see all of you." He gazed at my body then I look away, scared he won't like it. "Holy fuck-" he whispered and his member twitched again. "(Y-Y/N), I don't know if I can be gentle..." I frowned a little. "I will try.." he latched on to my right nipple and suck softly, then he started using his tounge tracing around it. My moans we're uncontrollable. His left hand started to touch my other breast, groping it. After a few seconds of that his right hand traveled, very slowly, to my vagina. He stuck his middle finger in. I let a loud high pitched noise. "Haa~~ N-Nathan not there~~" he slid it in and out slowly.

"I'm going to try two now, tell me if it hurts." He tried to put his ring finger in. 8 let out a small noise indicating a bit off pain. He ignored it and forced it in. I bit my lip, trying not to shed a tear. "ARE you alright?"

"Y-yes... I'm okay."

"Lets try something bigger." He reached in his drawer and grabbed a small vibrator. "I need to get you as wet as possible before I go in." He opened my legs a bit.

"Wait.. Can you take the handcuffs off before you do that..."

"Sure." He chuckled a little, then uncuffed me. After, He placed the small vibrant on my clitoris. "I'm gonna put it on a low frequency then slowly move it up." He turned it on and I moaned a bit. The slowly turned it up and as he did my whimpers got louder, 2 second into the highest frequency I yelled. "Im gonna cum!" As I screamed this, I squirted everywhere and Nathan was watching so closely. He's member twitched ever few seconds.

"That was fucking hot. I - I can't hold back.." He towered over me and he put his penis at the opening of my vagina. "Are you ready?" I shook my head. Then plunged himself into me. I winced in pain. "Fuck, its... hahh~ so t-tight. Are you okay?" I shook my head again. "I'm gonna try moving.." he started thrusting into me and it hurt for a few, but then pain turned to pleasure and I started moaning his name in his ear. "Fuck--" He whispered in my ear. After 15 minutes, he started pounding faster and faster.

"Hahh~If you keep going fast like them I'm gonna--"

"M-me too."

"Lets do it together." He looked me in the eyes and we both released. His think creme stuck to my insides.

He looked at me in panick. "I-I didn't pull out. Fuck- I'm sorry!"

I looked at him and smiled. "Thats okay, I'm on birth control." I chuckled.

Later that night he walked me back to my dorm where I feel asleep. In the middle of the night, I had a free ln that max was gonna get a needle stuck in her neck. I woke up. "W-wait how did Nathan know Jefferson was bad?!"

((Okay now this is the last chapter until polarized.))