T-The Dark Room??

I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered I didn't tell Nathan about Jefferson, Max and Chloe. "Fuck!" I quickly ran out of my dorm and sprinted to Nathan's dorm. The wind ran passed my ears making me more anxious to find Nathan. My breath was heavy but my anxiety was heavier. I was so close to his dorm when I was grabbed from the back and forced on the ground.

"I finally have you." It sounded like... Jefferson?! I couldn't see his face since I was forced on my stomach and my face was firmly pressed in the carpet on the ground. I felt a sharp sting in my neck and everything else was a blur.

I woke up in an all white room. My arms were bond in rope as where my legs. "Stay away from her!" A voice yelled.

"Max?" I tried to move but my body wasn't responding. My vision was blurry. All I seen was a tanish blob with a silver object and I heard a bunch of clicking. He moved my arms above my head and I started hearing more clicking. I moved a bit and started to gain control of my motorized skills and my vision became more clear. "Jefferson?"

"Dont move! The red light brings out your purity." He yelled. I looked around and got increasingly scared. "YES! HERE'S THAT LOOK WHEN FEAR CROSSES INNOCENTS!" He put his camera close to my face and my heart dropped. Tears began to well up in my eyes. "Even better. Tears. The true signs of innocents and fear."

"Don't worry, (Y/N). We will get out of here! Trust me." I looked to see Max sitting in a chair in front of me, her back facing me and her arms duct taped to the car as well as her ankles.

"T-This can't be happening!" I said than began to cry.

I tried to move away. "DONT FUCKING MOVE!" He seemed bored of me and he got up and went to the camera in front of Max. Clicking sounds went off once more. "I'm getting some spectacular images here, Max. Yes, Victoria would kill to be in your guys place, but... she didn't understand our... connection. You both, are the winners. I choose both of you."

"Fuck you." Max said. I looked at her in a curious mannerism.

"WHY IS SHE SAYING THAT TO THE MAN THAT CONTROLS OUR FATE?!" I thought.

"You try too hard. I know youre scared. You all have the same doe-eyed look when you wake up here. Replaced by fear as you realize whats about to happen."

"Mr. J-Jefferson.. Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Oh (Y/N)... Im so glad you asked that question. Simply put, Im obsessed with the idea of capturing that moment innocent evolves into corruption. That shift from black to white to gray and beyond. Most models are cynical. They lose that naivete. However, some Blackwell students carry their hope and optimism with them like... an aura. And those lucky few become my models... my subjects."

"Yes, You're a psychopath. And this is your last session." Said Max with confidence and strength, I almost felt hope with her optimism, but then again we were in this room... and he was going to kill us after we was done.

"Au contraire, Max. Im so sane, that nobody knows whats happening to you guys right now. And don't get me started on your late partner. I had enough of those faux-punk sluts in my Seattle days."

"YOU KILLED CHLOE! You murdered my best friend."

"She had a loaded weapon. This was clearly self defense. But that's what happens when you carry a loaded weapon... or try to fuck with me. Its better when they don't know... like pure, sweet Kate."

"Blah, Blah, Blah.. God, I hate your voice right now."

"You might as well savior it, considering it will be the last thing you'll hear. Oh.." He studied my face. "That struck a nerve in you." He walked over to me with his camera. "Your face changed color... Beautiful." He snapped a few photos.