-Is Anna staying with us? I ask with hope, so I won't be left alone listenning to whatever she has to say. Lisa smiles proudly that I remebered her friend's name.

No big deal! Wink.

 -No, she's about to leave. She waves at her friend and comes near me to whisper in my ear. Don't worry will be all alone tonight... Lisa says seducevly. But something's wrong with me... Why aren't you excited? Manhood issues?  Ethan, It's not funny!

I try to eat quickly as Lisa is going on and on about some girl in our school that she doesn't seem to appreciate because her brother chose her over his sister or something.

-I mean, come on she's not even pretty and this little cocky bastard defends her infront of me. She seems offended. I'm his big sister, he is supposed to be on my side what ever the situation is, right? She asks me, but I don't remeber what was the problem. You would always stick to your sister even against the girl you like, wouldn't you?

-Of corse I would. Well if she's right...

-No, always! She crosses her arms on her chest. AND I was right. There really is nothing special about her and so I told her. She better not approach my brother anymore. I don't want a nameless trash around him. She says like a matter of fact. Ah I hate people like that. Good thing she is sexy.

-What does that mean? I ask confused.

-The girl tells me what to do when she obviously didn't have any education herself. Huh how could she when she has no parents? Lisa smirks.

- That's cruel. Why do I care? Well this is not something to say to someone who was left by they parents!! Even I woldn't dare. Whatever..

 -You are my boyfriend, you should be telling me that I am right. I hate when she calls me that. It's not like I really wanted to go out with her.. And it sounds wrong... Anyway, She vawes her hand It doesn't matter. I showed her what happens when you call me a chicken. Lisa huffs proud of her. Wait, the story about the chicken sounds familiar ...Yeah my sis told me something about... that... I interrupted Lisa when she was talking about an all new topic already.

-Wait about you being a chicken.. She glares at me but I ignore it. Wasn't it during junior's sports class? When some girl fell and you were mocking her with your friends? She now looks at me with wide eyes  like.. «How does he know?»

-I..I.. Well I wasn't really laughing at her.. More like friendly teasing you know. She obviously lies.

-It was my sister. I look at her with a blanc expression. When she doesn't respond I sigh and stand up to leave but she grabbs my forearm. Her touch feels dirty somehow. It's not appealing anymore, guess I'm just too jaded.

-Wait honey! You can't leave like that. I didn't know it was your sister, ok? She says pouting her lips, trying to look cute I guess but .. FAILS. I take my arm out of her grip.

-Of corse you knew. You were the one who left wet toilet paper in her locker, right? And some sticky shit in Silver's locker. Damn I'm so stupid. I feel so bad right now. Why didn't sis tell me it was her?

-So you know that blonde freak too?I look back at her, anger threatening my temper. You're just like my brother! Only thinking with your lower part. Ha! Well good luck with that bitch. Both of you.

-Stop calling her names, Lisa.. I try to shut her up. My wolf is ruthless and I have a hard time calming him. Why does he care? I don't know.

-Oh please, she doesn't worth it. Indeed, I'm sure she's going for free. Lisa says with venom in each word and goes back to her meal. I take a deep breath to calm down and bend over her ear.

 -The only one that goes for free here is you, Lisa. Though all you can provide is a hole. She looks at me wide eyeded. Well I'm pretty shocked too, dude! Aren't you the sweet type? And not even a healthy one. She gasps at me and I leave, not wanting to see her anymore. But being the galant guy that I am I payed the dinner. Yeah, such a gentelman! You sure know how to treat a woman.. I do know, ok? It's just this one disappointed me.

I reach my home still furious with Lisa but above all with myself. I feel so dirty for what I did. I shouldn't have slept with her... or any other girl. Why am I suddenly regretting all of it? But most of all Lisa, I did it twice and I feel disgusted with myself now.                
How could she tell something like that about my sister? And even worse about Silver, while all she did was defend Sam. Ahhh I hate that girl. Poor Silver, that must have hurt. I need to apologize to both my sister and her friend for being a jerk.

Good, you found an excuse to see her again. Shut up, that's not it!  And how would you know anyway. Well, duh, I'm am you, remeber? I feel what you feel. And right now I'm talking about that firework in your chest and the lala-song in your head when you first saw her. Pffff Smartass. You were the one singing. I don't just want to see her, ok? Of corse not, you want much more.. Stop it, it's embarassing! Stop with the visual.
I say to my woulf as he makes me remeber Silver's face giving me the urge to run to her house and suck the life out of her. Nice! my lips are burning now at that thought. Dan, calm down! No touching what's not ours.
Look who's talking !