Chapter 8

That's Chris >.>

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

"Hello?"

"Hey! I've been trying to call you ever since I landed"

"Oh...What's up Sarah?"

"I've been trying to reach you for over a week and all I get is what's up."

I sigh and roll my eyes. My sister could be a drama queen sometimes, but she was a good person. I really love my sister a lot and all of her craziness.

"Sorry sorry... O.M.G where have you been!"

"Shut it with the sarcasms... but yeah I should be home in a few days. The project was cancelled but we wanted to stay just in case the company changed their mind about the model they want to use."

"What's wrong with them?"

"She's a total loony bin bitch! I refuse to work with someone like that... anyways I have to get on the train! Love you kid and I'll be home soon"

"Bye love you too."

I slid my finger cross the end button of my phone. Well at least I wouldn't feel so alone in this house right? Yeah... but last night I felt at ease. It seemed nothing could harm me or make me feel scared. It was all because of Jake. I smile big and put my fingers to my lips trying to remember everything about him kissing me. I was being a bit girly but what the hell... he was just my type. I crawled up the stairs all the way to my room. I didn't feel like walking I felt kind of weak. I kicked the door closed and stripped down to my bare skin. I grabbed my big blanket off my bed and wrap it around my body. Maybe I should take a hot shower... but I didn't feel like moving really. I just wanted to lay down and sleep. I crawled into my bed but then spotted Jake's jacket on the floor. I hurried to pick it up and then laid down with it. The smell of him lingered on every inch of it and I loved it. My face started to blush a little as I inhaled deeply into the collar. Okay so I was being a bit weird...kind of stalker-ish. I held the jacket close to me and drifted off into sleep.

(Jake)

"What the fuck is happening to me..."

I mumble to myself as I pull into the driveway of my house. I still couldn't believe what happened at the pond. I felt like I knew Chris from somewhere but I'm pretty sure I hadn't. Especially not anytime recently, and no one ever called me Jacob except for my grandmother. I turned off my car and sighed. I really wanted to know what that meant but it's not like I could tell anyone without them thinking I'm lying or crazy. I made my way inside of my house... my dad was still at work and my sister was sitting on the couch.

"Hey"

"...Hey... you look like shit."

"Thanks."

"What's wrong?"

I looked at her and she stared back at me with a serious look on her face.

"If I tell you will you believe me?"

"Depends on what you're saying but I'll try not to judge."

I walk over to her and sit in front of her on the coffee tabled. She looks at me like I'm suspicious or she was curious as to what I had to say.

"Is it about that guy this morning? Who is he anyways?"

"Oh yeah...Chris is new to school. I think."

"You think? You know every upper class-men."

"Look Angie I think I might be going crazy or something. I hope not but..."