Sing me to Sleep

His eyes stared into mine as I wrapped my shivering fingers around his wrist trying to pull him closer. He tried to resist me but I was too strong. He was my prey now and I wasn’t letting him escape me this time. I pulled him closer seeing his bright green eyes stare in astonishment. I could finally win over him… my prince.

I heard a buzzing sound in my head which disturbed our intense stare. Wait… It’s just my alarm clock. I snapped out of my dream lying down in my bed. My chest was bare and my pajama pants were pulled slightly down showing off my perfect V shape. I groaned as I rolled over smacking the hell out of the alarm clock. I kept forgetting to change the buzzer over to radio but I guess either way it would wake me up. I sat up slowly in my bed. I glanced around my dark room and noticed a few beams of sun light making lines on my wooden floors. He could hear it now… footsteps coming closer to my bedroom and then an annoying voice screamed from the other side.

“Get up you lazy ass… you’re going to make me late for school!”

It was none other than my annoying sister Angela. I sat at the edge of my bed shaking my dark brown hair and about to step from the bed when I heard another insult came from the spoiled brat’s mouth.

“Hurry up Jake I’m not fucking around.”

I grab one of my boots and throw it at the door leaving a scuff and also having my sister squeal a bit from the shock. I could hear her march away and slam her bedroom door. I yawned and stretched as my feet touched the wood floor. I walk sluggishly to my bathroom and flick on the light looking at my reflection. I could honestly admit I looked like hell. My blue eyes were surrounded by puffy dark circles. I swore under my breath and pulled off my pajamas and kicked them off as I turned the shower on.Making it steam up the mirror quickly as I stepped inside hopping a bit as the water touched my skin.I started to get use to the feel of the scolding hot water run down by face and on to my well sculpted chest and down past my perfect V. I shudder slightly as the drops move down my body. I opened my eyes and rubbed my hands over my face. I was thinking about the dream again. The guy… he was perfect…well what I recall I thought he was perfect. His green eyes staring into my with his weight pressed against mine but it was cold… I hated the cold. I bit my lip thinking about what my dream would have lead to. I giggled softly to myself as I actually started to shower and not let my imagination run wild.

 =====

I only took a 10 minute shower because I knew my sister would complain the whole way to school…which was too early to deal with. I walked out of the bathroom without bothering to cover myself with a towel. I dried my hair and body off quickly and slid into some black and grey boxer and the put on my jeans. They were dark how I liked them and so was the black shirt I wore. I dressed simple…it wasn’t that much of big thing to me unlike my sibling who beg out father for everything. She couldn’t beg our mother because she died a long time ago a year after my 15 year old sister was born.I was a senior in high school and couldn’t wait to leave this pathetic small town. It held memories everywhere even the bad. I put on my boots and grabbed my jacket. I opened the door to see my dad staring at me. I knew he wanted to say something but he just smiled and walked back down the stairs. My father and I didn’t have the best kind of relationship. He didn’t know what I was thinking and I really didn’t want to tell him. I ran down the stairs and rain my fingers through my messy brown hair. It would dry eventually and would curl up, not that I minded that.

I headed into the kitchen where I saw my dad sitting back down at the corner in front of his bowel of bran flakes. My sister forced him to start eating healthy. I went into the fridge grabbed a soda and the other half of my subway sandwich and started to scarf it down. I was halfway done when my sister entered and glared at me for eating so fast. Even though she acted like she hated me she deep down really cared. I took a sip of the soda and then tossed the bread to the dog. I heard her about to say something but I was already opening the front door grabbing my keys and book bag. She marched right behind me almost stepping on the back of my heels. Sometimes I think she did that on purpose, but I ignored it as usual. I turned around and looked at the door but Angela stopped me as she pressed my cell phone against my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead. She let out a disgust sound as I turned my phone on.