Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“So how long have you been gay”

“What?”

“Hooww long have YOU been gay…?”

This girl was starting to get annoying. I had agreed to go to the party but I kind of forgot that I was supposed to. When the trio showed up at my door… not knowing how they got my address, they made me go put on clothes since I was in some sweats and an old tee shirt.  I decided to go with some dark wash jeans and a slightly dark grey tee shirt, a white hoodie and some white sneakers. It was simple but I looked good. The girls that surrounded me weren’t the most beautiful but they were cute in their own way. Chloe wore a pink sleeveless dress with some sandals, Shannon had on a green tank top with a short blue jean skirt ,while Marisa stood out more… She wore a bright  yellow shirt with dark jeans and some boots… it wasn’t anything I found attractive. I’m gay for heaven sakes.

“So how do we look?”

Chloe asked with a childish grin

“You guys look great.”

Shannon smiled at me while Chloe spun around like she was a Mary-go-round while Marisa still questioned me about how gay I was… she was annoying.

“Okay lets go we don’t want to be late. Oh is it okay if you go I don’t want your parents to freak!”

I look around my living room… I didn’t really have parents it was just me and my sister and well my sister wouldn’t be back in a few months. We moved here a week before school started and as soon as we were settled in her job called her on a job to Korea. She was a fashion photographer so she would have to travel a bit but she knew I could take care of myself.

“Nah its fine lets go.”

I said as I shooed them out the front door. I close it behind me and made my way towards Chloe’s car. It was a pt cruiser… kind of small and I was kind of tall but we made it work! Marisa and Shannon sat in the back while I sat shot gun. I wasn’t really paying attention to what the girls were saying but I was really enjoying seeing the town even though if it was through a window. I hadn’t gotten a chance to see what exactly this town could offer to me.  We finally arrive at a big  brick house it was a pretty nice house. I open the door and look around Chloe and Marisa giggle with glee as they see some guys stare at them. Shannon on the other hand put her arm through mines and walked me to the door. I was grateful she was here she seemed to be the most normal? Well…If there was such thing as normal. 

As soon as we enter I smell alcohol all over the entrance but as we went deeper into the wave of people my nose started to become familiar with the scent. I felt someone brush against me and when I turned I saw a pretty girl with chains all over her jacket stare at me then smile. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me tightly…talk about friendly. Just as I tried to pull the girl off of me a hand was placed on top of mine. My eyes move up from the person’s chest, up to his neck, and then to his face…it was Jake.

“Oh… hey”
He said softly as his hands rested firmly on mine. I looked at his hands they feel very warm and comforting in a way. He looked at his hands as well and let go of mine but it seemed hesitant…maybe it was my imagination.

“Sorry about her… she’s trashed and she thinks every attractive guy is her boyfriend”

“Attractive guy huh?”

“Yeah..”

His eyes were staring into mine while the girl sandwiched between us latched on to the both of us.