We went in her room and she locked her room.

"Wait..Are you trying to rape me?" I asked her as my hand tried to cover my body.

She then laughed loudly.

"Are you crazy?Why would I do that?" She let out her chuckled.

"Okay then...So back to our topic,will you forgive me?" I asked her with the biggest hope.

"I don't know either I can trust you or not.." She said.Something then came out from my mind..Hehh....

Eunji's POV

He then being a silent.I looked at him weirdly.

"Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly.

"Oh,so you are care about me,huh?" He finally spoke up and I can't answered him.

He then walked closer to me as I stepped back and now he trapped me against the wall.I looked at him nervously.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as his sudden action.

"I...I'm going to..." He didn't finished his words and I close my eyes tightly.

"Oh?SO YOU ARE WAITING FOR MY KISS,RIGHT?" He exclaimed while his hand still trapped me.

"N-nope.."I still stuttered.

Geez this man!How did he read my mind?

"Then why are you stuttering?" He looked into my eyes deeply and I avoided it.

"Jung Eunji,answer me and look into my eyes." He asked me to do it.

"Is it wrong to stutter?" I rolled my eyes but I'm still nervous.

"No...I'm just being curious..." He said as he let me go of his trapped.

Pftt...It's better not to mess around with him...

I sat on my bed and so did he..

"Yah...Do you wanna eat?I'll take it for a while.." I asked him and he just nodded...

>>skip<<

I brought ramen for him but he already slept on my bed ..Aishh...This guy!

"Yeol ah!Wake up...If you want to sleep,go back to your dorm.." I said as I woke him up.

"I don't want to...." He said.

"Yahh!Park Chanyeol!Wake up!" I exclaimed but then he pulled me into his hug.I tried to struggle out but he hugged me tightly.

"Let's just stay in this position for a while." He said as he patted my head with his another hand.I can't help but respond to his hug.

I miss him badly...

"I..I still love you,Eunji ah.." He said to me.

Me too,Yeol ah...

"Err.." I can't answer him honestly..It might hurt me as well.

Then he lossen our hug..How I wish that we could stayed longer in that position...

"Mianhae,Yeol ah...It's not the right time for me to love you back...I'm still hurt with your words..." I told him honestly and I swear I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"But,can we start over?Being a friend?" He asked me and I slightly nodded.

"Thanks Eunji ahh.." He gave a quick peck on my cheek..I could feel that my cheek is burning....Oh goshhh....

After that I send him off...And my other members started to asked me with their nonsense questions.

"What did you guys do in the room,huh?" Chorong asked.

"Did you guys do that things?" Namjoo asked me with a shocked expression.

"Unnie,you still love him right?" Hayoung asked me that question and I kinda froze at her question.

"Just say it..." Naeun asked me to speak up the truth..

"If you still love him,just go on...I won't mad as he didn't hurt you.." Chorong said and I nodded in understanding.

Chorong's POV

I guess she still loves him..
I still love Suho as well..
I felt guilty as I slapped him hardly that day.
I couldn't stand when he slapped Hayoung,it's hurt you know.

I felt regret of doing it..
I hope he felt the same way..

Suho ah,am I still in your heart?

Is there anyone else in your heart now?

Am I still able to enter your heart again?

I wanna say that I miss you..

>>Done<<

So,Eunji still loves him?How about Minhyuk?

Chorong wants to gain her love back?How?Is Suho still love her?

Bomi still didn't get back from the hospital?Perhaps something happened in her ward?

Is Namjoo with Sungjae now?D.O didn't stop them?

Kai and Naeun?Sehun and Hayoung?

How they are going to end their conflicts love?

Leave a comment yahh ^_^