Afterwords, she got dressed once more and went off to look for her father. She had made up her mind about spending time to know him. She thought that she might have been able to ask him about her mother. To Izayoi's surprise, she managed to find his room. Before she could knock, she heard him say,"Come in, Izayoi." She slid the screen open and entered. By the looks of it, it looked like Naraku was going somewhere. He had just finished putting on his kimono top. Izayoi walked over and said,"I've been meaning to ask you something for a while." "What is it?" "Ummm...I would like to know more about...my mother," she said, unsure whether he would reply. He remained silent for a moment and Izayoi wondered if she had gotten him mad. Naraku looked away before saying,"Your mother was a dead priestess." "Dead priestess? If she was dead, how did she manage to have me?" Izayoi asked confused. "You wouldn't understand," Naraku ended abruptly.

"Well what was her name?" Izayoi felt as if she was pushing her luck too much. "Her name is of no importance," he replied. "Ummm, if I may ask, where are you going?" "To take care of some business," he said shortly. Izayoi was left with the feeling that he didn't want her to know something. Before he left and when his back was turned to her, she stuck out her tongue at him. "I'll find out eventually!" she whispered to herself. She walked to the pond in the garden and sat down, sighing with boredom. She took out her cellphone and messed around with it for a bit before putting it back. "It sure is boring without Bankotsu!" she thought. It was weird that for some reason Bankotsu attracted her more than she had ever been attracted by anyone else. Could it possibly be that she really was 'in love'. She remembered special moments with him: the swim, going horseback riding, and the food fight. Izayoi stared at the fish swimming in the pond for a while. All in all, being here wasn't so bad after all, even if she wasn't able to talk to her friends. The only major problem was Hakudoshi. He seem to do whatever he could to make her miserable.

Maybe if he hadn't been such a jerk the first time they met, Izayoi might have been able to at least get along with him. Suddenly, she recalled having her camera in her purse. She went inside to her room. She brought it out and turned it on. Izayoi scrolled through the crazy pictures she had taken with her friends. She had taken a picture of Reno pretending to strip on a table at her birthday party. Reno. He was the really funny guy at school. There was also Elena, one of Izayoi's friends. She could be silly at times but could be serious whenever there was a problem. She was an expert on fashion and loved clothing and styling hair. There was a picture Izayoi had taken with Itzsuna, another one of her best friends. She was silly and random. Izayoi always had the feeling that she liked Reno, but Itzsuna never said anything about it. She was the accessory-loving person. She loved necklaces, rings, and so on. And there was also Tseng and Rude. Tseng was a handsome guy that Elena liked a lot and Rude was a silent guy, friends with Reno.

This little group of people were junior Turks. They were still training, but Izayoi remembered that they were going to graduate a couple of days from her birthday. That meant that they had already graduated the previous day. Izayoi wished she could have been there to congratulate them. There were other friends there, too. Tifa, a martial arts loving girl, was there sitting with Kaori, a girl that had her hair a different color every month. Aerith was standing with her boyfriend Zack in another picture. Alex, Robert, and Josh were doing crazy poses in another picture. Samyra was dancing with Deomar. And there were many other pictures of lots of people. Zulema was pretending to do a lapdance for Cory. Victor and Anaira were hugging each other. Izayoi smiled as she looked at the memories of her friends. She spent well over an hour just looking at them. She put the camera back and saw a note inside the purse. She opened it and saw that it was from Jose asking for Izayoi to tell Elena if she would like to go out with him. She rummaged through her purse and saw that she had her iPod and PSP with her. "Well, I've got nothing better to do," she said. She turned on her PSP and started to play different games. By the time she knew it, 3 hours had already passed by. She took out her cellphone and saw that it was 4:30.