Chapter 12: Feelings?

Start from the beginning

     Connor...... it hurts..... I said trying to hold back the tears

      I know Letty come I am gonna lift you to the nurse to get a bandage it up all around and then after school I will take you to a doctor. Connor says

     I nodded didn't want to move because my wrist would hurt like crazy and I will sure I would cry. So Connor lifted me up and ran to the nurse office. As we got there she looked at me and examed me.

    I think you broke it. She says

   Great..... I said sarcastically

    She arm wrap my wrist in a bandage soon after that we were allowed to go straight to class. While walking I said " Thanks Connor."

  For what? He says

   Being the guy that is there for me when I do something stupid.  I said with a smile while Connor returned the smiled before we walked back into class.

      Connor's POV

     I was in the restroom with Scarlet all alone and man was the nerves hitting me but I need to try to act cool. I can't embarss myself in front of her like so many other times I did.  I will tell you all I made a fool out myself in front of Scarlet so many times I bet she thinks I am fool that is clumpsy.

  Like one time I was playing football with Stefan ontop of the hill we were just throwing the ball around and having fun when Scarlet calls my name  and I turned to the side to see Scarlet waving. i wave back then Stefan threw the ball at me. The ball hit me making me fall down the hill tumbling while Scarlet is watching me. As I get down Scarlet comes toward me " saying you okay?"  All I said " I meant to do that." For just looking at Scarlet for a moment I end up with a broken arm. Not smooth at all.

      When Scarlet fell I immedatialy rush toward her seeing if she broke anything because man it she did Stefan will kill me, but before he kill me I might kill myself with all the guilt. I end up taking Scarlet to the nurse while the nurse is examming her I am pacing in a circle praying she was alright. I couldn't live myself if she was injured while I was in the watch of her.

   When she found out she might broke her wrist I sigh man I wa sso stupid I could of prevented this but no I wasn't fast enough.

     Thanks Connor. Scarlet says

  For what? I asked

   Being the guy that is there for me when i do something stupid. She says smiling while I returned the smile. Her smile always made me smile so I wasn't surprise I was smiling.

  Carter's POV

    We are in World History right now learning and I didn't see Scarlet at all. She isn't here she us suppose to be here since Stefan is here. From what Stefan is showing he is confused and tried loking for her but the bell rang and he couldn't leave.

     Where was she? She better not be with Connor because I think I might hurt the guy all of the sudden the door comes open I see Scarlet walk inn with Connor by her side. Scarlet went to take her seat next to Stefan while Connor talked to the teacher. I look at Scarlet who is staring at Stefan.

     Connor walks over to where their table is at and sat next to them you see Connor talking to Stefan whispering " I didn't meant for it to happen."

       What did he mean? Then I saw Scarlet looking up at the ceiling closing her eyes shut tightly. Then looking at Stefan he did the same thing too. What was with them two? He feels once thing she does too. Next thing you know they can read each other's mind.  I doubt that is possible.

       As the bell rang we get up and I pretend to grab my stuff slowly when I hear Stefan rush toward Scarlet saying " Are you okay? Does it hurt?" grabbing her wrist

 OWW!! Stefan, don't touch my wrist. Scarlet says yanking out of Stefan's hands and jumping up and down from the pain

  Sorry. Don't worry we will see a doctor after school. Stefan says 

       Mr. Wilson and Mr. Williams can you both come here for a second. Mr. Lake says

   They walk away from my mate and I walk over to her saying " Are you okay? i heard you scream in pain?"

  I am fine if no one touches my wrist. Thanks for the concern Carter. She says looking at me

      So where are we going Sunday? I asked her changing subjects

      If my wrist is killing me I might cancel so heads up but if I don't then let's see........ I don't know? Have any suggestions? She asked me looking up at me with both of her green eyes hitting me making me feel like I was going to stutter again.

    You want to go to the carnival. It's a couple cities down. I doubt your brother will know. I said then regret saying that. Who would go to a carnival on the first date....so  smooth Carter.

    Yah that sound fun. I love Carnivals. She says smiling

            Good. I said  then frowned when Stefan and Connor came toward us

   Scarlet I thought I told you not to talk to him. Stefan says glaring at me

  I was telling this player that I don't want to ever date him Stefan. I know what you said he is a player and  I will never date a player. He asked me out but I turned him down. Scarlet says lying

             Come on Scarlet one date. I begged playing along

    I said no now leave me alone freakin stalker. Stefan Connor let's go because I don't want to be around this loser. Scarlet says then walks with both of them.

   From what I saw I knew Connor bought it but Stefan he didn't buy much. He kept glaring at me and shaking his head. Man this guy is good.  

   Walking out of that class my heart starting beating quicker. This girl had me whipped when she wasn't even trying.  I knew I had feeling for her already. The first day I saw her I knew something was special about her. Not because she has a over protective twin brother but her personality is so different from others.

     Entering the locker room all the guys were changing and I started to get change then it all sank inn I was going on a date with my mate on Sunday...... Even though we haven't even gone a date I know we will be together because I know for a fact that I already love her. 

  I pray she has the same feeelings for me too?? 

          Okay sorry for the long upload..... well I wanted to ask who do you go for? Connor and Scarlet? or Carter and Scarlet? Who is better man for Scarlet..... I know this chapter isn't really good but hey it's something. Next chapter will be the date chapter........ well part of it........ So please comment and vote.... thank you alll.....

The School Biggest Player says I am His Mate......... As If!!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara