The School Biggest Player says I am His Mate......... As If!!!!

I hope you all love this chapter. Feedback.... well be awesome........ 

Chapter 1

Scarlet's POV

                                        Stefan, can you please help me..... I said while holding three boxes stack ontop of each other trying not to drop them.  I heard no reply.

          STEFAN!! I yelled still couldn't see anyone. Well I couldn't see anyone or anything since boxes were coverinng my eyesight. I was just praying I wouldn't trip or anything. Since Stefan wasn't helping I decide to start walking. That was a bad idea.

          While walking to the left direction ( honestly I didn't know where I was going) but I just kept walking forward hoping I wouldn't trip on anything. Like a lawn gnomes.... wait did we even have any. See this is why you should see your new house before you start unloading stuff. My gut feeling kept telling me this wasn't going to end well.

          Right there all of the sudden I take one right step my leg gets attach to something and I try shaking it off while holding three boxes but let's just say it didn't work and then I fell. I saw the boxes were coming down on me I closed my eyes but after a minutes I didn't feel boxes over powering my body. As I open my eyes I see my twin brother Stefan caring two boxes and one was on the floor.

           Where have you been twin. I said getting up and wipin the dirt of my pants

      Sorry I had to go take a pist. Stefan says

     Okay I know we are twins and everything and we tell each other everything but that was a TMI. I said

    He laughs and says " I'll remember that next time." and start walking into our new house that mom and dad bought. You see our mom and dad are CEO of some big company which means they take tons of business trips. There was no surprise on the day we move was the day our parents schedule a business meeting leaving us two to unpack everything. Yah we have so nice parent.

    Don't get me wrong my parents are so nice and great parents but they are barely home thats why me and my twin are so close. We suport each other for everything. He is the nicest,annoying, mean, fun, loving brother. Or twin borther I should say. Because we are twins we are bron with a natural bond so we understand each other. Plus we can telepath each other. Which I say is awesome.

          As we got the last boxes into the house we literally both fell to the ground at the same time. Did I mention Stefan and I do alot of things at the same time. Like we will talk at the same time, fall, eat, and even sleep at the same time. It's creepy to others but we love how people react to us. It's hilarious to us. 7

     I was thinking "what time is it?" in my head and Stefan answers " 7pm twin." I telepath him " thank you" and he says out loud " Your welcome." I got up and walked upstairs to take a shower.

      As I was in the shower I remeber I had to sleep in the same bed at Stefan since my bed wasn't here yet. Like I care it's like whatever since he my twin and all.  So when I got out of the bathroom I was wearing a black spagetti tank top and grey sweats.

    When I got into Stefan room he sees me and telepath me " Tomorrow school twin." I groaned and fell on the bed and went under the covers and I hear Stefan laughs and jumps into bed and goes under the covers too and says out loud " You sound excited."

          I am thrilled. I said

               Well get some sleep twin we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. Stefan says

    I move closer to Stefan since somehow he is always warmer then me and he takes me into a bear hug and I think to myself " how is her warmer then me" and then Stefan says " Because I am hotter then you." and starts laughing his ass off.  " In your dream Stefan." I telepath him and turn the oppisite dirrection as him .

   As I started getting tired and my eyes couldn't open I felt arms wrap around me and Stefan brings me closer to a hug again. I couldn't fight him ( well I can) but I chose not to. I love the warmth he bring me. Sounds weird right? coming from a brother but hey we are twins we are born to like each other.  Moments after I soon fell asleep.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Next Day

   I woke up and got up and looked at the clock it read 7:30 am. Man we are so going to be late for school. It's starts at 7: 35 am and look at the time. I doubt we can make it to school on time. Hey it's our first day so teacher don't care if your late. I smile and went to my room and took out a blue tank top, black skinny jeans.

     When I was finish I went downstairs to find Stefan in the kitchen eating Cornflakes. I laughed as I looked at Stefan. He looks at me and then starts joining inn. " Man Stefan we are matching. Black jeans, blue shirt. This is hilarious. Plus your eating the getto version of Foster Flakes."

             I feel so mexican eating these. Stefan says as I grabbed a spoon and ate his ceral with him.

        When we got into the car it was 7:45 and with that we drove off to the school. During the car ride there we were listening to our favorite band Skillet. As we got to the school.

    We walked into the office and saw the lady at the front desk and she says " How can i help you two?"

   We are the Wilson twins. We said at the same time

      O yah here is your paper work. Thats cute you to say the same thing at the same time. She syas handing us papers.

          We smiled at her and grabbed the papers and looked that we had the same schedule and first period it read English. We walked our way to English and before we went on we both telepath each other "You first"

    Carter's POV

     It's Monday and man school is plain boring. No one learn nothing well except nerd if they didn't already know this junk. Gosh I rather be running in the woods searching for stupid vampires then be here in this boring English classroom. Yes if I didn't mention I am werewolf well I am Alpha.

    Honestly I am not Alpha yet but to everyone I am already Alpha. Being Alpha man you get the whole school in your hands. Espically the girls. Man I think I slept with mostly every HOT girl in this school well let me change that I KNOW I slept with every hot girl in this school and like always I always lead them coming back for more. See this is why I never want to find my mate because then I have to tie down which I don't. Plus if I find my mate I doubt there will be a strong pull toward each other.

             So here I am sitting next to my best friend Jared and we are looking at the school cheerleaders who are giving us winks meaning they want us. You see Jared and I are the school players. We get any girl we want because no girl has rejected us. NO GIRL. not sound cocky hear but hey it's the truth.

             All of the sudden the door flys open and I smell strawberries, and chocolate. It was an addicting smell and I turn around to see the most beautiful girl I ever seen. She had long brown hair, green eyes, pink lips. Man she was perfect plus she had this smell I never smelt that made me feel like a drug addict. Then on her right was some guy. Who was he? I growled.

                      Dude, why did you growl? Jared asked

        That guy next to her. Who does he think he is? I hissed out

           O god no...... you didn't it. Don't tell me you..... Jared said ashamed and didn't even finish his sentence

           Shit........ I imprinted on the new girl. I said finishing Jared sentence.