00 - prologue

This book is just something fun I'm going to write when I get writers block on my other stories. It's going to be full of weird twisted humor and lots of sexual situations and smut so if you don't like that, this isn't the book for you. Otherwise, enjoy ;)

Once upon a time there was a girl.

She was almost a young woman at the age of nineteen, although she held more innocence in her pinky finger than most humans had. She lived a simple life along side her overprotective mother on a tiny little farm where she spent hours in her garden, her little patch of heaven.

Her mother never let her go into town, so she was forced to remain on the farm. Her mother feared that if she left and went into town, she would be harassed by the men in the town who wanted nothing more than to steal her innocence and ruin her. She had olive colored eyes with long, thick eyelashes and a sweet, innocent smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts. Her creamy skin never seemed to tan despite all of the time she spent in the sun and her rose bud lips made her envied by most women. Her hair was long and luxurious, dark chestnut locks that cascaded over her shoulder and down her back. She truly was beautiful, inside and out.

One night while the girl sat in her garden, admiring the stars, death admired her from afar. He had become fascinated in the innocence of the girl, he had never come across another soul as pure as hers and he knew that he absolutely had to have it.

This girl was me.

This is the story of how I lost my soul.