Adopted by the Akatsuki 28

over 1600 reads! thanks so much people! who knew this was so good? you learn some stuff abou her Clan in this chapter.....sorry if its kind of weird.....

i went swimming in the water-where you could actualy swim- and forgot about Konan and her crazy idea about swimming in the sun. who was the maniac who invented 'sun-bathing' exactly?

i had floaties on my arms and  i just swam around. the pool where i was swiming wasn't very big and it was full of little kids.i was fun to swim around.

when Konan wasn't looking i ditched the annoying water-wings. i knew how to swim, and this wasn't so deep, so i was fine. it was fun to swim around here.

time passed quickly. the week flew by. i think i prefered the vacation the the ride back it was insane.

we were ambushed outside the base, but not for the reason you'd think. the Hokage of the leaf, and few Jounin-Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenia-showed up. The Leaf and the Akatsuki had a few run-ins, and they always ended with some sort of injury/death on the enemy side. this one was just slightly different. the Hokage wanted me this time.

"Pein, how the hell did you get me involved in this?" i demanded of our oh-so-great leader.

"I chose to not involve you. Its the Leaf that seek a foul game." he said.

"How are we playing foul?" the Hokage demanded.

"you know the rules of war." Pein stated.

there are rules to war? who knew? i just thought it was kill kill kill until the one side gave in due to way to many casualties.

"Pein, how the hell did you get me involved in this?" i demaned, a little louder this time. a little warning bell went of in head, i knew i was in for it later becase i could only get away with swearing at Hidan.

"It was not my choice, but the Leaf apparently think this concerns you." he said.

"I fail to see how this concerns me." i stated.

"so you haven't told her." the Hokage stated.

"she wouldn't understand at this age." Pein said.

"how do you know?" the Hokage countered. "how do i know this isn't just your excuse for not telling her?"

"Okay, i have absolutly no idea what the hell is going on here, and i am leaving." i stated, and started walking towards the base. "Have fun killing each other-,"

Pein grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me back.

"why are you involving me in this?" i whined.

"your Clan used to be loyal to the Leaf." the Hokage said.

"well i'm from the Mist so you confused me with someone else." i said, trying-and faling-to get away again.

"You're Clan switced sides in a war." the Hokage said.

"Great, that means my Clan is loyal to the Mist-not the Leaf-and since apparently there's no one left in my Clan, i reserve the right to switch sides again and say that i'm on the Akatsuki side-whichever side of the war that is."

everyone just stared at me like i was insane.

"she does have a point." Pein said.

"its a child!" Screamed the Hokage.

"Are you going to make the descisions of her Clan for her?" Pein demanded.

"How did my Clan get involved in this again?" i was confussusulled. these people were confussuling.