Adopted by the Akatsuki 27

as it turns out the vacation spot we were going to was this really cool hotel that had all kinds of recriational stuff to do. Pein got pissed at Konan because she was rooming with me because she didn't want me to be alone and she feared wha would happen if i was put in a room with one of the guys.

that first night was spooky. the shadows moved around, trying to grab me, and scary noises rang out every second. thankfully i had my teddy and Konan to keep me safe.

the next day i tried to sneak out of the room. i wanted to go swimming, but i hated the sunscren it was slimy, cold, and it tasted like pure yukiness.

Konan cheated and ambushed me outside the door. eeeeeeeewwwwwiiiiiieeeee!!!!!!! gross! sunscreen!

i ran into the pool and washed it off. thats when i spotted the gargantuan-i know so many big words!-water slide. of course i slid down the waterslide. it was wet and slimy in the water slide, if i talked, my voice would echo around in the water slide. i yelled out random words and listened as they collided against each other, creating what sounded like baby-talk, the only language scientists haven't figured out how to speak, or understand.

Kisame jumped into the pool and i think a few people drowned because of the wave the size of the Sears Tower that he created. i was the smart kid and i had a floatie so i didn't drown. Pein, and Itachi just stood by the pool in thier shorts and apperently they'd forgotten thier shirts in thier rooms-stupid them-and they just stood there like statues.

some maniac fangirl charged Itachi from behind. he side-stepped at the last second, sending his fnagirl face-first into the pool. it was really funny because she started trying to make out with the water thinking it was Itachi. apparently swimming was beyond those two so they just stood there like they were King of the Pool or something.

Sasori didn't get wet-i wondered if he could swim, the guy was made of wood so wouldn't he just float?-and he just stood there the whole time.

Orochimaru tired-and failed-to stalk some women.

i had no idea what Kabuto was doing. he'd just dissapered.

Zetsu was looking for tasty ladies.

Konan was sunbathing-that made no sense, you couldn't swim in the sun.

sorry its so short, i'm out of ideas