Adopted by the Akatsuki 36

this chapter is dedicated to that person for reading this far-which amazes me considering how many other stories on wattpad are better than this one

After we solved Kisame's rubber ducky crisis we still had my cute baby cheetah issue to solve. Pein decided to turn the Akatsuki into a Democrocay for about ten seconds and asked who wanted me to keep the cute aborale baby cheetah cub. Lets just say that as long as it continued to torment Hidan everyone would vote yes-no one liked Hidan here-and I got to keep it. my babby cheetah cub jumped out of my arms and decided that it had to at least finish neutering Hidan-or was it castating?-before it went bye-bye.

Three days later Hidan went to the doctor-Kabuto-and was officialy prounounced castrated. But Orochimaru was smiling like some kind of a physo so I had to wonder what happened while Hidan was under anestetic. Hidan kept looking around nervously and shooting suspicous glances at Orochimaru and Kabuto so I had to wonder what was wrong. I made a mental note to myself to never allow my baby cheetah cub anywhere near those two.

Don't ask me how exactly it happened but there was a bunch of paper in my room when I woke up and my baby cheetah cub was playing with it. Hidan freaked out and started screaming about the papers being some kind of 'consent papers' and then he started screaming at Kabuto about getting new copies. Kabuto just stared at Hidan like he was crazy and denied knowing what the papers were. Kabuto snuck into my room when he thought I wasn't there and burned the papers for safe measure. I had to wonder what was written on those papers.

Zetsu sided with me because my baby cheetah of the rats, therefore Pein had to side with me because Konan had a mortal fear of rats and nearly killed when when she found a rat in thier bedroom, so Konan was siding with me as well. Orochimaru had been smiling since Hidan had gone to Kabuto to know if my baby cheetah cub had castrated him or not. Those two kept shooting glances at one another. Kakuzu sided with me because now he didn't have to buy rat poision-how was I supposed to know it wasn't candy? it was so colorful!-and then things settled down.

I spent a lot of my time outside with my baby cheetah cub now. I found out from Kabuto that it was a she. I wondered if she was going to have babbies when she grew up. Would she let me raise her baby cheetah cubs? I promise i'll make a good cheetah cub mommy!

Kisame showed up with a fishie a few days later. Was that his kid, his new wife, or was it his ex wife? I just hoped it wasn't the third one. Ex wife's always wanted revenge. And that made me wonder if he'd killed the last fish-his ex?-or if it had died due to an accident. Would Kisame kill his kid?

Some lady showed up out of nowhere and claimed that she had Madara's child. Madara just stared at the woman like she was mad.

A mermaid showed up and asked about Kisame-unluckily for her Orochimaru beat me to the door and threw her into a box and then ran away with her into his lab. Kisame trashed the place when i told him about it and then told Orochimaru that he could have her back because he'd thought she was someone else. That mermaid got pissed at Sharkie.

At some point Sasuke Uchiah showed up and asked if Itachi lived here, Pein said no and Sasuke left. Madara freaked out and spent a week trying to track Sasuke down. He never did find Sasuke. Itachi had no visible reaction that I could see to this.

Orochimaru invented a new Jutsu and them Madara stalked him-his Sharingan on at all times-to figure out what it was but Orochimaru refused to use it.

Something went terribly wrong beetween Konan and Pein. Konan refused to tell me what exactly had happened but Konan started to get fatter and fatter-weird because she spent most of her time in bed, hardly ever ate anything, and was vomiting at lot. Pein started to freak out. I could hear him freaking out at night, but during the day he was so composed it was scary.

Kabuto started getting worried. I found a weird thing on the floor that had the word POSITIVE in shining letters that dissaperead and reappered. What the hell was going on here?

Kakuzu stared to buy a lot of stuff and throw it into a room. It looked a lot like my room aside from the really werid bed with bars on it that was on one side of the room. What the hell was going on?

During the middle of the night Konan started screaming bloody murder. Someone had locked me in my room so I stayed up all night wondering why Konan was screaming. I think I heard someone crying but I wasn't sure.

The next day I figured out what had happened. Konan had given birth to a baby. There was just one problem. There was no way that baby was Pein's. The baby was blonde but it had Konan's eyes. It didn't have Pein's hair I got scared. What if Pein killed the baby? I could tell that Konan was scared too because of the way she clung to her child. I found out that it was a girl the next day when Konan returned with a bunch of stuff for the baby. Everything was chaos.

Some people said that the baby shouldn't be raised here but Konan had Pein backin her on keeping the baby. Kabuto said that she should keep it because of physcological damage that resulted when mommies were torn away from thier babies, and for some reason Orochimaru was backing her as well. Hidan didn't say anything on the matter.

Konan took me shopping for baby clothes. It was a girl. just like me. Finally! Another girl! There's way to many guys in the Akatsuki! Konan spent a lot of time with the baby. The baby cried and screamed sometimes. I was scared for the baby. I sometimes got yelled at or got in trouble because I made to much noise, would they do the same thing to Konan's baby?

(sorry its so short, but i'll try to upload it more)