Adopted by the Akatsuki 6

the only other weird thing that happened that day was that i stole some of Konan's fancy clothes because i wanted to play dress-up and Hidan came along. somehow he didn't notice the few key differences between me and Konan.

 1 she had purple hair and eyes, i did not

2 she was at least the same height as him, and i wasn't even half his size

3 i did not have any boobs and other things

4 i was wearing a dress that was way to big for me

he started coming towards me, talking in a voice that i had only ever heard on tv. (its that creepy voice guys used right before the kissing or the bed got involved) needles to say i freaked out.

i ran for it, he came after me, calling for Konan. HOW DID HE NOT KNOW IT WAS ME???!!!

i ran into Pein's office and burst in while he and Koan-do not make me go into detail on this-and Hidan just happened to yell out: "KONAN! I'M NOT DONE 'WOOING YOU!"

needles to say Pein freaked out when Hidan ended up falling and knocking him off from Konan, the impact had so much force that Konan's cry was cut off as their lips connected. needles to say that i said the thing any kid my age would say.

"eww gross! Konan has cudies!"

Konan let out a scream and arched upwards. i had no idea what had happened, but oh man Pein was mad.

ten seconds later Hidan was in pieces and Konan had fled the room. i ran out of there as well because i was scared. i had never seen Pein become so angry.

Kakuzu let out a scream when he found out that Pein wanted to take Konan to the doctor.....

i had no idea what was going on but something was happening.

Konan tried to kill Hidan afterwards. for some reason after she got back from the hospital Pein had calmed down. Konan seemed fine. we made origami for the rest of that day.

( i know its short, i'm sorry, my mom is giving me hell about how late it is)