Adopted by the Akatsuki

i'd spent my whole with the Akatsuki. ever since Kisame had found me in the Mist. i could only remember a little of my past before Kisame had found me in the MIst. somehow i'd ended up using a Jutsu, i'd never been able to use that Jutsu after that, but for some very odd reason i could read minds and use mind control some extent, that, and the fact that i cooked all the meals the Akatsuki ate. that was the one thing that i had to use as leverage, that and i could read their minds. i wasn't stupid enough to try and take control of an Akatsuki members mind. i'd tried it once, it had not ended well for me.

Kisamehad found me in the Mist, for some stupid reason i'd ended up fighting him so that Diego could get away from him, and he'd brought me back to the Akatsuki. He had his revenge. He beat the living crap out of me after i came to. he was not going to have his record scarred by the fact that a little kid had bested him. since then i'd been living with them.

the only person that had any real aversion towards me was Hidan who hated me ever since i came here. he'd tried multiple times to kill me, but since i could read his mind i usually knew when he was planning to sneak up on me. an ambush didn't work if the person knew every detail about it..

that morning Hidan tried to kill me yet again. it failed yet again. i made breakfast for the Akatsuki. i was the only one who even had any kind of cooking ability. Itachi's idea of cooking was throwing a fire ball at the stove. that never worked. Orochimaru threatened it and then disassembled it. Madara tried using his Mangekyou Sharingan on it...lets just say things never ended well for the poor kitchen. i made breakfast like i always did and ate my food before Hidan had a chance to kill me.

Kakuzu had just bought this table a little while ago and had just placed it here less than an hour ago, it was made of glass, so when HIdans scythe missed me and went into the table and the while table shattered, everyones food fell down as well now that the table wasn't holding it up.

after breakfast i just did what i usually did. i went nuts. i was a freaking little kid so what did you expect from me?

the next day i was up to my usual stuff again so i dyed Hidan's hair neon Pink. i didn't get in any trouble for it because since he and Kakuzu were going on a mission in a few days, Kakuzu claimed that the pink hair would be beneficial to his cover.

i had my own room, there wasn't much in that room, i didn't have that many things but it was one of the few things that were mine nonetheless. as far as the Akatsuki were concerned, i couldn't remember anything about my past before Kisame had brought me here. that was how i intended it to stay. i didn't really remember that much before that, but i had some memories.

 Kabuto was  trying to get my memories from my life before the Mist to pop back into my head. Apparently i hadn't been born in the Mist Village. i'd been born somewhere else. i only knew two things about my past. my name was Juliana, and i wasn't from the MIst VIllage.

Kabuto knew my life story because he had my medical records and apparently those things went into detail on everything due to the millions of mental disorders and problems that could arise if they weren't caught fast enough.