Adopted by the Akatsuki 21

she'd made me wear 'pretty dresses' before, but this one was turlly evil!!!-seriously, it was hand made, made out of-itchy-fabric of evil. i tore that thing to shreds because it was so freaking itchy.

nedless to say that Konan freaked because i'd ruined her 'pretty dress' and bought another one. while she was out shopping i changed into long blue jeans and white t-shirt-things that were not made from fabric-of-evil and did not contain fabric-of-evil-itchiness.

i ruined three more of the evil dresses she bought me-they started it! they hissed at me first!-and then she gave up on buying me desses.

i changed into my blue-jeans and i white t-shirt-made out of cotton, not of evil-and grinned a grin of pure evil.

then for some random reason i sneezed on myself. eeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! evil snot is sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wiped it of on my shirt-its not my fault fabric-of-evil-itchiness is really absorbant!

Pein's scream erupted from the direction of the washing machine. "KONAN!" he roared. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY SUIT- OF- EVIL? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR FOR MY EVIL-PRESS-CONFRENCE-OF-EVIL-WORLD-DOMINATION?!" he screeched. (he sounded like a girl)

"its in the dryer!" Konan hollered to him.

Pein accidently opened the washer and got sprayed in the face. i tell you, he looked really evil now-that was probably because he was covered in detergent-of-evil though-and then he stormed out of the room saying mean words again. it was really funny because his orange hair did not look orange anymore. his hair was the bastard child of orange and blue. oranlu! (orange+blue=oranlu. i'm great at math with colors!-evil giggle-)

Pein freaked out when he opened the dryer. his suit-of-evil had shrunk in size while it was being dryed. He freaked out and blasted a store that sold suits then ran back to the base. "KONAN! WAT SIZE SUIT DO I WEAR????!!!!!" he hollored.'

"how do you not know you're own suit size?" Konan screamed back.

"KONAN!"

i didn't catch what she yelled but Pein dashed out of the lair and three minutes later it showed up on the news that two stores had been blasted-stores that sold suits-and no one knew why or how it had been done.

(sorry its so short guys....i thought the evil fabric idea would last me longer and i don't have any more ideas.....stupid evil idea)

OH YEAH! I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT  GENSOUYAMI MEANS IN JAPANESE! ITS MEANS YOU CAME UP WTH AN EPIC CLAN NAME xxxxMissRenxxxx