Adopted by the Akatsuki 11

the scream peirced the silent air again and again. we were all getting werid looks from all the adults because one third of he kids there were demanding that the adults do something about the noise, the other half were on the floor trying to riop thier ears out, and the last third were freaked out and staying very close to thier mommy's and daddy's. i was practically hiding behind Konan.

as if on cue, something shot right through the kid next to me. now there was a gaint hole right through his chest. the kid crumpled on the floor in a small pool of blood. we all looked at the adults, a few were still asking thier kids if something was wrong with them. some kid just got shot through the chest and they thought something was wrong with us?! how were they not noticing the dead kid?! how was Konan not noticing that the kids blood had now soaked the bottom part of her pants?! how did she not notice the blood all over the blanket we were sitting on?

there was an explosive blast of Chakra. you could sometimes tell things about people by thier Chakra. whoever this Chakra belonged to.... it felt....evil.....bad....it was scary Chakra.

there was an explosion of violent wind. the adults noticed that but they didn't notice what litterally materialized from the wind.  none of the kids knew what it was, and they were all freaking out or hidding behind mommy because daddy wasn't going to protect them.

a scary realization dawned on me. i didn't have mommy. i didn't have daddy.

as if on cue, something exploded. the adults noticed that blast but all they did was look in the general direction of the blast. i clenched my teeth. i'd been an orphan from the Mist before the Akatsuki took  me in, i'd only had myself and a few friends to rely on back then, i'd been safe to long. i'd fallen into the illusion that Konan could keep me safe. that i was protected. not even Mommy or Daddy had been able to protect me, i didn't know what happened to them, but they were dead to me. the words Mommy and Daddy meant nothing to me. i'd never had them. never would. all i'd ever had to rely on before Kisame brought me to the Akatsuki was myself. i si had to learn how to rely on myself again, and no one else, not Mommy, not Konan. they couldn't protect me.

i shot a lame Chidori at random. i think i hit something becuse the smell of burning flesh tainted the air. a scream that sounded like Hidan laughing shot through the air. i almost thought it was Hidan but since i didn't hear him start prasing his God i knew it wasn't him.

some kid decided to play follow the leader with me and shot a ball of fire that was just a little bigger in diameter than i was tall.

it turned into a game of follow the leader. i'd thrown the first jutsu, and now all the other kids were using whatever jutsu's they had. we were just throwing out random jutsu because no one had a plan. at some point my brain turned back on and it hit me:if this was a Genjutsu, i just had to force some of my Chakra into Konan and she'd be free of the Genjutsu.

it worked, kind of, sort of, a little? i forced my Chakra into her and for some reason i tripped and she fell down to and whacked her head on a rock...the rock did all the work but she wouldn't have hit the rock if i hadn't tripped her-so i was the one that saved her! yay! i saved Konan! (its litte kid logic, do not try and figure it out. it will confuse you to no end) and then Konan made a bunch of paper show up and saved everybody else.

we went back to the base after that. Pein went back to the carnival to figure out just what the hell had happened-he did not beleive me when i said i saved Konan-and came back three days later looking like he was about to kill somebody.

Hidan had rented a movie, but Kisame broke the tv when i walked in.

"What the hell you bastard?" Hidan screeched.

"Its bad enough with Tobi watching that movie, i am not going to live throuh the day when the kid watches hat movie." Kisame said. that must have been a bad movie-Hidan picked out the movie.

Konan shot Hidan a glare.

Hidan lunged at Konan but Kakuzu grabbed him by the hair and dragged him out of the room-sadly he's the only AKatsuki member who's shirts ALWAYS get ruined in the laundry.(i swear to you i had nothing to do with it, all i did was set his shirts on fire, so i did not ruin them, i just burned them)

as if on cue a deranged chicken shot out from one of the walls and started trying to eat zetsu.

(i am out of ideas, sorry!)