Adopted by the Akatsuki 35

Pein decided that he'd had enough of my insanity and sent me to the zoo with Zetsu. That was really funny because everyone just kept staring at him. Some lady litterally fell into an animal enclosure because she was walking backwards, her whole torso twisted to watch Zetsu. Some idiot zookeeper was convinced that Zetsu was an escaped animal from the zoo-lets just say Zetsu's powers of persuasion were unlike any other.

I found a bunch of bananas and threw them at him-anyone remember Zetsu Salad Banana?-for three seconds, then he took all my bananas-meanie evil tree-and threw them away.

Zetsu had some really weird family reunion with his dad-an evil people-eating tree-and I had to run away-can you blame me for not wanting to become a cute human snack?-and then Zetsu had to find me. The only issue with that was that his crazy cousin thought that I was bite-sized.RRRRRRRRRUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

I listened to the weird talking voice in my head-i know, i know, 'this kid is insane' but it made perfect sense to me-what harm could a really creepy weird voice in my head do?

The trip to the zoo was really fun.

I got to ride on a rhino.

I snuck-yup, i had my Sneaky Suit of Sneakiness-into the girrafe enclosure, waited until one of the small little ones dipped its head to get a drink, and then I got on its head. From that one I jumped onto one of the taller one's heads, and on and on until I was on the head of the tallest girrafe. The view was really cool. It was really hard though because the freaking giraffe kept moving around.

I spotted Zetsu. "SALAD BANANA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Zetsu turned to stare in my direction, but he didn't see me.

"OVER HERE YOU TWO-FACED BANANA!" (ge it? to faced?)

Zetsu spotted me and just stared. "How did you get up on that thing?" the Black side demanded while the White side just laughed.

Lets just say its hard to get the kid off the girrafe when it doesn't want to get off the giraffe.

Then we went to see the fishies. I found some scuba stuff and dove in. I slapped Zetsu with a few fishies but he didn't let go.

It was really fun to play tag with the cute little cheetah cubs-okay well, until mommy cheetah got involved. she was scary. She tried to kill Zetsu for no reason-its totally not my fault, all i did was take home the really cute cheetah babby cub.

Pein and Madara just stared at me like I was crazy when they found out that I'd brought home the baby cheetah cub. They caught me playing with it late at night-guess i'd been to noisy.

"Can I please keep my cheetah babby cub? Pwease? I'll take care of it all by myself, Pretty please Pein? Please? Can i keep my cheetah babby cub?" My eyes were wide and pleading. I hugged the cute little fuzz ball to my chest.

Pein  and Madara just stared. They didn't say anything.

Hidan walked in.

My baby cheetah cub thought that the little bulge was something to play with so it started biting and clawing at it......

"GET THIS STUPID CAT OFF MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NEUTERING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEIN, DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BALLS ARE AT STAKE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Pwitty Pwease don't hurt my baby cheetah cub, please?"

my babby cheetah got bored of HIdan and jumped into my arms, purring and rubbing against me.

"Pwitty Pwease can I keep him?

"ARE YOU GOING TO LET HER KEEP THAT MONSTER?" Hidan screamed.

before Madara could answer Kisame barged in screaming and in panic because his rubber duckey was gone.

yeah, sorry I haven't been uploading.