Hangovers Always Suck

ابدأ من البداية

“Get off of me,” I muffled through his hand.

He ignored me.

“Honey, Cal, what’s going on there,” someone called out, who is probably his mommy.

Oh, that’s why he covered my mouth and jumped in top of me. I thought he was going to do something else.

“Nothing mom,” he called out. “I’m just practicing my girl scream.” He girlishly shrieked.

I felt my eyes roll. 

“You do that,” I heard her mother say, sounding uninterested. “Your dad and I are going to church. Are you coming?”

“No.”

“Okay honey, but if you change your mind will be down here for 20 minutes. Your dad isn’t ready yet.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever, mom,” he said. I could hear footsteps fading. He looked down on my, his hand still in my mouth. He grinned.

I felt myself blush but I still glared at him. I lifted my knees and it directly hit him in the balls.

“Shit,” he softly cussed, falling down beside me.

“Drop me home,” I demanded.

He shook his head.

My resentment towards him increases every second. If he won’t drop me, I’m just going walk there. I jumped out of his bed. I felt this pang of pain in my head and decided to walk slowly.

Cal ran past me and blocked me from getting out of his room.

“I need to get out of here,” I said. I just want to go home.

Oh, crap, I thought. My car is at Layla’s house.

I can’t go home without my car, unless I want my mom to keep asking me questions. I don’t. My head is killing me and answering questions will increase the pain towards my head. Plus, my mom is going to be pissed off if she finds out I’m drinking again. 

He shook his furiously. “My mom is still here and if she sees you, she’s going to be calling your parents. Would you want that?”

“No,” I said. If my mother found out I’m in someone guy’s house right now she’s going to kill me.

“Fine, we have to wait till my mom leaves the house,” he said, crossing his arms. I wanted to hit him. He could’ve at least dropped me to Layla’s house.

“Do you know where Layla lives,” I asked.

Hesitantly, he started nodding.

“You idiot,” I exclaimed hitting his head. “If you dropped me there, I wouldn’t have slept here.” I marched to sit in his chair, regretting I have ever gone to the party. I knew it wasn’t a good idea. “I hate you,” I muttered. 

He rolled his eyes. “Don’t say it if you don’t mean it.”

I scowled at him. “I mean it,” I said sternly.

“Sure.”

I closed my eyes to calm myself.  “You could’ve dropped me in her house,” I repeated, opening my eyes.

Annoyance flashed his features. “Just be happy I fucking saved your life.” Why should I be happy he made me sleep in his room? Why should I be happy he brought me here?

“Happy,” I said sarcastically. “No, I’m ecstatic!”

He frowned. “Your sarcasm is strangely irritating.”