Hangovers Always Suck

The messiness pissed me off. :D Plus, I felt Brooke lost her personality.

I woke with this vile taste in vile my mouth and this terrible headache. I couldn’t recall anything that happened last night, every time I try to recall anything when I’m in my hangover I get this painful head ache.

My eyes still closed, I turned to the side to snuggle my pillow. I felt a yawn crept out of my mouth, but abruptly stop when I heard the sound of someone’s snores. I’m awake, so I can’t possibly snore. Besides, I don’t snore. 

Anxious of whoever I might find beside me, I looked up from my pillow, which isn’t a pillow, to see fucking Cal, beside me.

Hastily I looked down myself to check if I still had my clothes on. I sighed in relief when I found out I did.

If I’m not naked and he isn’t, what the hell is he doing here? What is he doing in my room!

I shoved him off my bed, not caring if he bump is pretty little head in the floor.

His head snapped up in alarm his eyes searching the room, till he found me glaring at him. He smirked.

“What the hell am I doing here,” I asked, afraid of what his answer was. I don’t think we did anything though, because he was still wearing his clothes. Unless he put them back on and he did the same thing to me, which I think it’s really stupid.

He shrugged.

I don’t have time for games. I threw my pillow at him. “Let me ask you again, Cal. What the fuck am I doing here?”

He rolled his eyes. “You slept here obviously, so you should be at least thankful.”

I felt my jaw clench and my irritation grow. “That’s not my question,” I snapped.

He blinked. “Just be thankful I brought you here,” he said, prompting himself up.

“What does that even mean,” I asked irritated.

“You were about to do something you would regret,” he simply said.

“What,” I asked.

He shrugged. “Get in bed in with Oliver.”

I felt my eyes widen. The last think I remember was Oliver giving me a drink, the rest are a bit hazy. “What did he do?” I think I’m going to hurt him if I ever see his face. I don’t like going in bed with someone when I’m not sober.

“He stuck his tongue in your mouth.”

I shudder with a tad of disgust. I didn’t even get to brush my teeth, I thought. Remembering frustration I had towards Cal I turn to look at me. When I realized he didn’t answer my question again, I let out an exasperated sigh. “What am I doing here,” I said slowly, hoping he would decide to give me an answer.

I was asking him for the sake of curiosity and annoyance I had. I don’t want to be here and what’s stopping me from being absolute lunatic is an answer.

“I don’t know where you live.”

“And you didn’t care to ask me,” I shouted. “You are a fucking idiot!”

“Shut up,” he hissed.

“Don’t you dare tell me to shut up,” I exclaimed loudly.

He slapped his head and glared. “Just shut your trap.”

“Don’t you dare tell me to shut up twice, you fucking bastard,” I yelled. 

His eyes widen in alarm, he jumped in top of me and covered my mouth. “Shut up,” he hissed, his head looking at the door.